What's new

New Nike Uniforms: How Bad Are They Going To Look?

The video the Jazz just released explaining the new jerseys is cool. Amazing scenery from all over Utah.

The video the Jazz just released explaining the new jerseys is cool. Amazing scenery from all over Utah.

It's a pity the leaked design doesn't look anywhere near as cool...

Hopefully the actual jersey would prove me wrong.

People that havent seen the leak are probably hyped for the new jerseys after watching that video. They are going to be very disappointed.

Yah, I was watching the video thinking "Nah, the design doesn't look anything like those beautiful rocks/landscape".

The gradient in this ad actually looks pretty cool, a bit darker than the leaks have been and I like that.

I wonder what the actual jersey's gonna look like.

25508220_10160001073525268_7239909443890061590_n.jpg

Is there anybody else who, like me, doesn't think any of this constitutes proof that the City Jersey might not be the old purple mountain jerseys? I'm just not convinced.

Is there anybody else who, like me, doesn't think any of this constitutes proof that the City Jersey might not be the old purple mountain jerseys? I'm just not convinced.

There's no question we're not getting the purple mountains this season.

I don't like those solid line gradients. If anything, just blend it. I like the idea of highlighting sounthern Utah parks, but don't like the execution of this design.

The jersey already leaked out on 2k. There's no way The Jazz have the devs of the game in on some massive head fake to release a surprise jersey design.

I like the color blocking. It gives the appearance of a gradient at a distance but is much easier to reproduce consistently. Also, it reminds me of Arizona's football unis, which I think are the prettiest in all the PAC-12 out side of Utah's fauxbacks.

Arizona-Wildcats-New-Football-Uniforms_crop_exact.png

I don't like it. Sorry. Well intentioned and all but it looks to try hard for me and the gradient is gimmicky rather than cool.

I'd probably just buy the gold jersey now.

This is just not for me.

I was lukewarm towards the jerseys from the mocks that leaked, but now that we see them in their original form and when combined with the court, I actually like them a lot.