What's new

New Uniforms To Be Unveiled August 16th

Honeymoon? Just a reminder...Tab A goes into Slot A. NOT Slot B.

And Slot A and B are much closer then you think. Be careful. I was a little shocked my first time honestly. Were just here to help you bro.

I'm assuming the merch goes on sale on the 16th as well? Would be nice to check out the unveiling and then buy the new unis same day.

just so you know the link somebody gave earlier with the new unis on it is not true. I haven't seen them myself but somebody who knows some folks within the organization has and says those are not them. They are close. Basically what you see on the replica T shirts for sale is what they are going to be but there are a couple of neat little surprises that I'm told will make it the Jazz best unis ever. The green alt won't happen for a couple of years and it won't have the mountains logo on it when does go down so there I'm waiting like the rest of ya's until tonight to see exactly how good they will be. I'm surprised we haven't seen a leak yet. Maybe this afterrnoon????????

HOME:
unis.png

Last edited:
I actually like those uniforms. It's an update of the classic uniforms the Jazz are known for. Better than the identity crisis we've had for the past decade.