What's new

New Uniforms To Be Unveiled August 16th

Um, aren't those the old colors?

It's the dark navy. The colors are hard to see in this graphic and will be better seen on the jerseys. The collar sports a hint of green that is hard to spot in the home jersey image. There is no purple.

I will not be attending. I'm excited to sit on here and watch everyone trash the new unis.

Let me pre-empt them then.

I can't believe we waited this long for this ****.
Wow, saying that I'm disappointed would be an understatement.
These uniforms are so ugly, I long for the baby blue.
Hideous, just hideous.
Just when I started approving of KOC, he drops this bomb.
They look just like the old uniforms, only ugly.
The home/away uniforms are ugly, but the away/home uniforms are just horrendous.

The baby blues were the 2nd worst uniforms in franchise history (the road mountain unis being the worst). Seriously.

I think these look great, actually. And I'm probably more stylish than everybody else on this board.

AWAY:

unis2.png

queer-eye.jpg

Reactions: UB
Is there an official alternate jersey yet? Or perhaps we can use the true retro greens? The Cavs were allowed to wear about 20 different unis last few yrs lol. Although I suppose now the Heat will be given that privilege. The home ones look not so bad, I don't like the font on the away one...those extra yellow lines around the word "Jazz" ruin it.

Is there an official alternate jersey yet? Or perhaps we can use the true retro greens? The Cavs were allowed to wear about 20 different unis last few yrs lol. Although I suppose now the Heat will be given that privilege. The home ones look not so bad, I don't like the font on the away one...those extra yellow lines around the word "Jazz" ruin it.

IIRC, the NBA by-laws wont let them bring out an alternate jersey for a few years. The Cavs wear so many different jerseys, true, but they paid hella fines for doing it.

It would be much better if the numbers are in navy blue...

I disagree with you. The way they have done it is absolutely perfect. To make the numbers navy blue would mess up the pattern. The numbers are the same colors as the "slashes" on the sides of each letter in the "JAZZ" word mark. The slashes are green on the home jerseys and gold on the road ones, hence the green numbers at home and the gold numbers on the road. The two colors come from the basketball in the note logo. I would probably assume that they chose to have the gold "slashes" and numbers on their road uniforms, as green ones would probably not show up very well on a navy blue background. Also, the stripes on the home and road uniforms match the patterns and colors of the "JAZZ" word mark exactly. I actually like the italicized "UTAH" on the butt of the shorts. It also matches the numbers (green at home, gold on the road). It will let other teams know that they are playing against Utah as they chase our players down the court on a fast break. If you compare the home and road uniforms, they are virtually the same design, but re-colorized based upon the "JAZZ" word mark.

Last edited:
how far has the stock on this jersey fallen? Perhaps the most over-rated Jazz player ever; definitely the most over-rated uni ever.

thumb.aspx

Today was a the beginning of a new era in Utah Jazz basketball. The change in uniform marks the end of the Boozer era and the beginning of the Millsap/Jefferson era. I am so freaking excited for this year's team that I can't even contain myself. The Fakers are freaking going down this year. It's the Jazz's time now.