What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

I think most Jazz fans appreciate O'Neale's defensive value to the team. Well, at least they should.

It's a safe assumption we very much appreciate what Royce does.
As Jazz fans, we do. But outside of Utah you rarely hear his name mentioned. I think after this upcoming season, you’ll hear his name ring out more. If he can up his shooting, to go along with his Defense, he’ll get a lot more playing time.

As Jazz fans, we do. But outside of Utah you rarely hear his name mentioned. I think after this upcoming season, you’ll hear his name ring out more. If he can up his shooting, to go along with his Defense, he’ll get a lot more playing time.

He made a name for himself in game 5 vs Houston. Harden bugged him up for being very impactful that whole series

I'd say for sure Royce is very well appreciated among jazz fanbase. But i'm not really sure about it being the case throughout the rest of the league

to be honest the Exum hate should stop. He is still a Jazzman and we should respect all Jazz players. If he is traded then you can be yay for me i was right. But lets at least show a little class. I use to ahve Crocodile Dante as my name but I have moved away. As long as he is a Jazz man I will hope he becomes the next Kobe Bryant.

This is clearly going no where so I will say this stop basing your life on this forum. There is more to life than basketball and dont for a minute think I won't put your *** inline if I feel disrespected. Think of the other posters this board isn't about you and I
I don't base my life on this forum. I simply would like people to be civil. Just think for a moment how you would feel if people insulted you like you do to posters and players. Equating Dante to the WNBA ... that's an insult to all those who are his fans here. Sure you can point out his flaws but don't insult the guy.

We should all consider, “would I say this to the players face” before you post something. If you won’t say it to the actual person, then don’t be a keyboard warrior and rethink your comment/post. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so speak your mind but do it respectfully!

I wonder, in the face of reports like this, are the Dante doubters (to put it mildly) just pessimistic about him and our FO's abilities in general, or is it just about injuries? Anyone can understand the injury question, but beyond that...

I think a lot of it is frustration with the injuries and some of it is resentment because unfulfilled expectations as a top 5 pick.

There is more to life than basketball and dont for a minute think I won't put your *** inline if I feel disrespected. Think of the other posters this board isn't about you and I

...so this is where you might bring up your sick MIL, right? After insisting that this board “isn’t about you”?

Just checking.