Mirotic --> Barcelona
Millsap --> DEN
Barnes --> SAC
Horford --> likely to NOLA
Collison --> retired
Middleton --> likely back to Milwaukee
Butler --> Miami ??

Last edited:
If Jazz have decided to not keep Favors they need to cut him as soon as possible to give him a chance to cash in on the market

If Jazz have decided to not keep Favors they need to cut him as soon as possible to give him a chance to cash in on the market

I honestly don't think they've decided one way or the other yet. You're right though, if they're not keeping him the sooner they release him the better for his sake.

For the Terry fans wherever you are

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
So the market is looking like Rozier and Russell will be easily available and Tobias might be available for less than max.

So hypothetically, we could have gotten Rozier $12ish and Harris $30 if we only sacrificed Grayson, Korver, Neto and maybe or maybe not Crowder. We probably would have kept our 1sts.

Probably still rather have Conley though.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Anyone smart enough and willing to put together an updated list of how much money teams have left?

DL waiting until July 4 to publish a ****ing Players’ Tribune article on the Favors decision.

It’s similar to Michael Scott’s “you’re hired — and you can work here forever.”

So the market is looking like Rozier and Russell will be easily available and Tobias might be available for less than max.

So hypothetically, we could have gotten Rozier $12ish and Harris $30 if we only sacrificed Grayson, Korver, Neto and maybe or maybe not Crowder. We probably would have kept our 1sts.

Probably still rather have Conley though.

Yeah, I would definitely rather have Conley.

Lakers should blow on defense. Russell stinks. Lebron is really only average now. Davis is overrated imo. Kuzma stinks too.

All of this is true, but there are probably going to be 6 - 8 teams that show interest in Russell, and the Lakers might not get him...

Minnesota, Dallas, Indiana and maybe Orlando are in play, as well as the Lakers.