What's new

Niang Makes the Team or We Riot Movement

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
santa-monica-ca-25th-june-2018-george-niang-at-arrivals-for-2018-nba-awards-barker-hangar-santa-monica-ca-june-25-2018-credit-elizabeth-goodenougheverett-collectionalamy-live-news-P57D8A.jpg

Join the movement.

Reactions: 8
Niang has been consistent and works well in our system. I'm intrigued by Kelan Martin too. I think we could make something out of him. Nice combination of size, shooting touch and feel on offense.

Here is my plan... we tell SA to send him a minimum offer sheet... he’s restricted so it’s okay... then DL says eff that we matching... he loves getting the guy SA wanted.

Today is the last day to jump on the Niang train... it is leaving the station for all star city and will not be returning... all aboard... woot woot!

I'm for it. The Jersey sales to the ladies will more than offset any potential contract we offer him. The Jazz are forming all-league Boy band at this point.

I'm for it. The Jersey sales to the ladies will more than offset any potential contract we offer him. The Jazz are forming all-league Boy band at this point.

Look if I was a lady I’d try to smash that, but this is all about basketball ability to me.

Sign him to a 4 year max... it is the only reasonable thing to do at this point.

Im a bad evaluator .How is his defense?

If you could have Bejilinca or Niang...who do you choose?

Look if I was a lady I’d try to smash that, but this is all about basketball ability to me.

Sign him to a 4 year max... it is the only reasonable thing to do at this point.

Agreed. If I were of such persuasion, I believe the term "hit that like a dumb truck crashing into a tree" would apply. I'm just thinking about additional revenue streams for the team. They could do pre-game concerns in front of Vivant and charge five bucks a head. The Lakers would have nothing equivalent to that cash flow and we wouldn't have worry about the Luxury Tax for a good, long while.

Trade Burks and Jerebko (plus a couple of 2nd round picks) to Brooklyn for Carroll.

Sign Niang to a 3 year minimum contract like O’Neale.

Still come in just under the tax. Everybody wins.

Gobert, Udoh, Bradley
Favors, Crowder, Sefalosha
Jingles, Carroll, Niang
Mitchell, O’Neale, Allen
Rubio, Exum, Neto

Im a bad evaluator .How is his defense?

If you could have Bejilinca or Niang...who do you choose?
Before summer league, i would have said his defense is terrible. But he's been really good on that end in SL. Now can he do it vs NBA talent? That may be another story. But I'm encouraged.

Alright bitches we will make this happen... I have a real plan...

I am headed to Vegas for summer league... DL and Quin showed up last year and I talked with them for a few seconds and we got a pic... In the small gym it is quite intimate... if we have an awesome sign supporting the Niang movement it will likely seal the deal.

I need ideas...

Couple things to start the ball rolling...

A picture of joe, the addition sign, a picture of Georges, equals sign, picture of the nba championship trophy.

A Star Wars mashup with joe and Georges faces over the with lords and something like “let the hate go through you” or “your powers are getting stronger”... this one needs help but the concept is okay.

A picture of Gordon Hayward... the upgrade button and a picture of Georges.

I feel like @infection likely has some great ideas but I’m not sure he’s with the movement... guys help me help us.

Alright bitches we will make this happen... I have a real plan...

I am headed to Vegas for summer league... DL and Quin showed up last year and I talked with them for a few seconds and we got a pic... In the small gym it is quite intimate... if we have an awesome sign supporting the Niang movement it will likely seal the deal.

I need ideas...

Couple things to start the ball rolling...

A picture of joe, the addition sign, a picture of Georges, equals sign, picture of the nba championship trophy.

A Star Wars mashup with joe and Georges faces over the with lords and something like “let the hate go through you” or “your powers are getting stronger”... this one needs help but the concept is okay.

A picture of Gordon Hayward... the upgrade button and a picture of Georges.

I feel like @infection likely has some great ideas but I’m not sure he’s with the movement... guys help me help us.

I also think a picture of MJ + a picture of joe ingles (or Boris Diaw) = A picture of Georges Niang.