What's new

Niang Makes the Team or We Riot Movement

Alright bitches we will make this happen... I have a real plan...

I am headed to Vegas for summer league... DL and Quin showed up last year and I talked with them for a few seconds and we got a pic... In the small gym it is quite intimate... if we have an awesome sign supporting the Niang movement it will likely seal the deal.

I need ideas...

Couple things to start the ball rolling...

A picture of joe, the addition sign, a picture of Georges, equals sign, picture of the nba championship trophy.

A Star Wars mashup with joe and Georges faces over the with lords and something like “let the hate go through you” or “your powers are getting stronger”... this one needs help but the concept is okay.

A picture of Gordon Hayward... the upgrade button and a picture of Georges.

I feel like @infection likely has some great ideas but I’m not sure he’s with the movement... guys help me help us.

Moving down to G league= championship

Few numbers for Niang...

In college 38% 3 P shooter on 500 career attempts... 76% from the line. 20% Asst. percentage for his career.

Realizes he needs to stretch his game out and work on his body his rookie year... Last year in the G League -

Shot 57 overall, 46 from 3 (5 attempts per game), 87 from the line. Has a 20 Ast% and a true shooting percentage of 67%

In his 15 games with the stars... He shot 53% from 3 and 72% TS percentage... the team was hot garbage without him... then he came in and they started winning a lot.

He uses his possessions really efficiently... he makes others around him better... he's the playmaking, stretch 4 we need. Will struggle on defense, but high BBIQ and will not kill us.

It's Niang SZN!

Few numbers for Niang...

In college 38% 3 P shooter on 500 career attempts... 76% from the line. 20% Asst. percentage for his career.

Realizes he needs to stretch his game out and work on his body his rookie year... Last year in the G League -

Shot 57 overall, 46 from 3 (5 attempts per game), 87 from the line. Has a 20 Ast% and a true shooting percentage of 67%

In his 15 games with the stars... He shot 53% from 3 and 72% TS percentage... the team was hot garbage without him... then he came in and they started winning a lot.

He uses his possessions really efficiently... he makes others around him better... he's the playmaking, stretch 4 we need. Will struggle on defense, but high BBIQ and will not kill us.

It's Niang SZN!

One more Niang post... Niang led the G League in TS%, was third in net rating... Stars were 5-30 without him and 11-4 with him.

He will help a team win... hope its us.

One more Niang post... Niang led the G League in TS%, was third in net rating... Stars were 5-30 without him and 11-4 with him.

He will help a team win... hope its us.
It was also Gobert getting healthy. Bradley spent November through January with the Jazz, and came back full time late January when Gobert got healthy. It was about the same time they signed Niang.

It was also Gobert getting healthy. Bradley spent November through January with the Jazz, and came back full time late January when Gobert got healthy. It was about the same time they signed Niang.

That makes sense... didn't see that. Niang was pretty unreal with the stars... small sample size, but if you watch him in summer league you see all the stuff he does and he is setting guys up constantly... and summer league is pretty trashy and less organized.

He just makes so much sense for the final spot.

I've loved what I've seen from him. I still want to watch more of his defense, but if he holds up OK there against NBA competition, I'd be happy if we rewarded him with a fully guaranteed contract.

So HH goes to summer league... talks really loudly all day about the Georges Niang and our need to sign him... next day Jonas gets waived....

Coincidence... no... it’s Niang SZN and you are all welcome.

I’m also considering a Georges Niang picture- then the greater than sign - then either Steph Curry lebron or something non basketball... like chuck Norris or sliced bread.

Have a poster of him doing a cool dunk or something and it has big print that says "The Next Big Niang"

That would be a great play on words and an attention grabber if done right.

Jerebko getting waived makes room for Niang...he's one step closer.

I told him I was the president of jazz fans for Georges Niang... he laughed and I said it’s so coincidence that there is an open roster spot... he laughed and said he loves it.

Georges is the people’s champ