What's new

Niang Makes the Team or We Riot Movement

I’m also considering a Georges Niang picture- then the greater than sign - then either Steph Curry lebron or something non basketball... like chuck Norris or sliced bread.

I was way ahead of everyone else in saying Niang would be the best player in SL and get a roster spot.
I think we need a poll that anyone with a wife or GF should vote on. Who's better looking...Raul or Georges?

I was way ahead of everyone else in saying Niang would be the best player in SL and get a roster spot.
I think we need a poll that anyone with a wife or GF should vote on. Who's better looking...Raul or Georges?
Wrong. PGAB and EenieMeenie had a kid who discovered Niang when he was 12 and pronounced him the Senegalese Joe Ingles back when we still had Derek Fisher.

You’re just a little late to this party and want the cred.

Alright bitches we will make this happen... I have a real plan...

I am headed to Vegas for summer league... DL and Quin showed up last year and I talked with them for a few seconds and we got a pic... In the small gym it is quite intimate... if we have an awesome sign supporting the Niang movement it will likely seal the deal.

I need ideas...

I feel like @infection likely has some great ideas but I’m not sure he’s with the movement... guys help me help us.
th

photo-hand-heart.jpg

2ddmzs.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong. PGAB and EenieMeenie had a kid who discovered Niang when he was 12 and pronounced him the Senegalese Joe Ingles back when we still had Derek Fisher.

You’re just a little late to this party and want the cred.

Niang was never “discovered” as part man and part god he is eternal and is not subject to the linear timeline of us mortals.

Niang was never “discovered” as part man and part god he is eternal and is not subject to the linear timeline of us mortals.
PGAB’s existence stretches beyond time and space. Large enough that fill the universe; small enough to dwell in your heart — if you allow him.

I remember running into Donovan in the men's restroom last year at the las vegas summer league. It was somewhat a awkward moment but funny nonetheless. lol Quite a cool dude indeed.

I remember running into Donovan in the men's restroom last year at the las vegas summer league. It was somewhat a awkward moment but funny nonetheless. lol Quite a cool dude indeed.

Got pics with him and my son last year... couple autographs... he was super cool... I’m sure he will be there this year but no one will be able to get to him... he’s a star now.

Got pics with him and my son last year... couple autographs... he was super cool... I’m sure he will be there this year but no one will be able to get to him... he’s a star now.

Yeah, I'm heading back to Vegas this Saturday and will be staying there a week to check out the summer league again this year. It should be fun.

Yeah, I'm heading back to Vegas this Saturday and will be staying there a week to check out the summer league again this year. It should be fun.

Sweet I’ll be the guy with like 7-8 other dudes and the giant Georges Niang poster... come say hey before DL and Quin have security throw me out.

Pics or it didn’t happen.