What's new

Nick Wright: To the Jazz - NO ONE thinks you can win a championship - zero people believe that. Six Teams I would pick before Utah to win the title.

During those runs we had an easy schedule too. We haven’t been beating up on cupcakes.
Probably the most impressive thing(s) is that we have been playing a hard schedule (we can't force teams to play their best line-up, and they aren't just missing players against us), and even more impressive is the way this team has been dominating opponents.

This has been the most impressive Jazz team ever. The 97-98 team was full on legit, and they went to the finals, but they were not as impressive as this team has been.

I prefer podcasts... people are generally more genuine. Nick actually has a cool backstory and is pretty funny. I've only heard him on podcasts.

Agreed overall. I need to carve out more time for them. I’ve listened to Bill Simmons Rewatchables (I think that’s what it’s called) one a couple times. I just can’t take bad tv or movies. I don’t have time for it. Started rewatching some Hitchcock in the last week. Gotten through The Wrong Man, Dial M for Murder, and The Lady Vanishes so far.