What's new

Night Sweats

I also highly reccomend looking into lobotomies. They have been shown to cure night sweats and reduce the lupus symptoms you've been displaying.

You haven't seen family members' and friends' lives destroyed from light drinking.

What do you gain from being continually full of ****?
Youre a moron

Because like I posted, I hardly drink, which is why I stated that clearly so people wouldn't ask me if that was the issue, but you made it the issue by calling me a liar on the subject of my drinking habits.

Why would I voluntarily make a health related thread to see if anyone had a shared experience and lie about my experience?

Kindly go and get ****ed.

Science and human history have some qualms with this.

There's plenty of studies that show light drinking is okay or even good for you. Obviously there is no reason to post them based on your assertion. My anecdotal evidence also agrees with that for myself personally. Then there is the fact that humanity has been drinking since the beginning and fine, it's helped humanity survive.

Hacl is such a ****ing idiot

Screenshot_20191201-104203_Chrome.jpg

i use creatine for couple of months every couple of years or so, never had any symptoms. It works very clearly. Tried using magnesium for muscle recovery for the working out ?

Used to get a lot of night sweats in my 20s, nearest i could figure was maybe asthma or anxiety

Hmm. What mistake do most 20 year olds make when it comes to their diet? Its on the tip of my tongue. Cant quite say it. Its its its.. ummm. Whats it called. Umm.

Cy,

You should definitely be taking magnesium.
I recomend ZMA. Great product. It was created and patented by the brilliant Victor Conte who founded BALCO. It's a shame the feds decided what they were doing was a no-no. By my estimation BALCO pushed sports pharmacology in the future 20 years. It was that significant. If they were allowed to continue not only would our athletes be superior but they'd be taking far safer pharmacology and be healthier in the process. Anyway, back to ZMA, Victor used the blood work of thousands of elite athletes and saw baring a few that all the athletes were deficient in three things: zinc, magnesium, and b6. And thus ZMA. Take three jobbers right before bed and your good to go.

any weight loss?
Check all around your neck, above and below the collarbones, and even around the armpits for lymph nodes. Sometimes we get them if we’re sick with just respiratory infections— but you’re looking for firm ones (think consistency of the tip of your nose). Can be moveable too.

night sweats and your age demographic means the worst case scenario is a lymphoma (lymphatic cancer) — so if it doesn’t go away, go to a doctor so they can do blood tests on you to make sure your white blood cell count isn’t elevated, and that you don’t have any lymph nodes anywhere. In fact— even if it did go away— I would get it checked out. I’m too lazy to look at the OP to see how long it went— but if it’s been something ongoing then don’t be dumb.

I hate American healthcare so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
any weight loss?
Check all around your neck, above and below the collarbones, and even around the armpits for lymph nodes. Sometimes we get them if we’re sick with just respiratory infections— but you’re looking for firm ones (think consistency of the tip of your nose). Can be moveable too.

night sweats and your age demographic means the worst case scenario is a lymphoma (lymphatic cancer) — so if it doesn’t go away, go to a doctor so they can do blood tests on you to make sure your white blood cell count isn’t elevated, and that you don’t have any lymph nodes anywhere. In fact— even if it did go away— I would get it checked out. I’m too lazy to look at the OP to see how long it went— but if it’s been something ongoing then don’t be dumb.

I hate American healthcare so much.
Yeah, I need to go to a doctor. I have good insurance now and I havent seen once since I played middle school basketball for a physical.

I dont have any nodes though that I can tell. Outside of the sweating thing I feel healthier than I have in a long time.

I am having trouble sleeping more than 4 5 hours at a time, but I think thats a matress issue

Yeah, I need to go to a doctor. I have good insurance now and I havent seen once since I played middle school basketball for a physical.

I dont have any nodes though that I can tell. Outside of the sweating thing I feel healthier than I have in a long time.

I am having trouble sleeping more than 4 5 hours at a time, but I think thats a matress issue
45 hours is too long

Screenshot_20191201-132406_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191201-104203_Chrome.jpg