What's new

Night Sweats

My bet is the exercise. It raises your body temp for a long time. Try not working out and see if that changes it.

Ive been hitting the gym for 25 years. Never has excercise cause night sweats. Alcohol has done it more times than I can count.

I smoked every day for two years. I quit cold turkey. I got lots of withdrawals. I was restless, got night sweats, had trouble sleeping, eating, had terrible nightmares, felt off and had tremendous amount of anxiety for a week or so.

https://www.withdrawal.net/marijuana/how-long-does-it-last/
Those symptoms sound about as serious as going cold turkey on coffee. And the symptoms sound entirely reasonable when you’re consuming anything of reasonable strength for a long time. I think “withdrawal” is a strong word.

Those symptoms sound about as serious as going cold turkey on coffee. And the symptoms sound entirely reasonable when you’re consuming anything of reasonable strength for a long time. I think “withdrawal” is a strong word.
I'm not arguing that weed withdrawals are serious. Yes, there are things that are a lot harder for the majority of people to come off.
The point is though 1) weed can definitely cause withdrawals and 2) night sweats is a common symptom of stopping weed.

There's plenty of studies that show light drinking is okay or even good for you. Obviously there is no reason to post them based on your assertion. My anecdotal evidence also agrees with that for myself personally. Then there is the fact that humanity has been drinking since the beginning and fine, it's helped humanity survive.

Im not arguing you cant drink some and get away with it. Im not sure how anyone can consider it good for you. I dont need studies to tell me these things if I have been the study rat before and I have lived in basically a humam study my whole life watching people experiment with it on themselves. I can see for myself what it does. I watched it destroy many of my own family members and friends. There is no better evidence than that.

Im not arguing you cant drink some and get away with it. Im not sure how anyone can consider it good for you. I dont need studies to tell me these things if I have been the study rat before and I have lived in basically a humam study my whole life watching people experiment with it on themselves. I can see for myself what it does. I watched it destroy many of my own family members and friends. There is no better evidence than that.
You haven't seen family members' and friends' lives destroyed from light drinking.

What do you gain from being continually full of ****?

You haven't seen family members' and friends' lives destroyed from light drinking.

What do you gain from being continually full of ****?

Of course Ive seen that. Ive see family members destroy themselves with the supposed casual drinking. As you get older only a few drinks has a much stronger impact on you than it does when you are younger. Ive seen young people who were really light weights when it came to drinking and only a few drinks would really mess them up. So you are wrong. Ive seen it. If its ok and good for you then why are kids cautioned from drinking it? Why not just give a 5 year old a beer if nothing is wrong with it? Hell, its actually good for you right?

What do you get from always being a dickhead?

My bet is the exercise. It raises your body temp for a long time. Try not working out and see if that changes it.
Yeah, I think changing the time I work out to later in the night might have something to do with it. My body naturally runs hot and I work out pretty intensely, especially on nights when I play basketball. Wednesday night though I was unreasonably sweaty at the gym (my gym shorts literally felt like I soaked them in a tub of water), so I'm convinced it also has something to do with the new supplements I was taking.

I also maybe drinking too much water lately? I easily exceed a gallon a day at 195 lbs (mostly because I'm trying to eat less, so I'm drinking more to try and deter hunger). I'm not sure if that's too excessive to the point where my body is actively trying to get rid of it.

Today will mark my 2nd day without exercise and we will see how tonight goes.

Hacl is such a ****ing idiot

Lmao

So far we got exercise and NOT smoking weed being the more likely culprits over alcohol. According to the "smart" people here.

Im perfectly fine where Im at. You can have that.

Last edited:

Cool, I've seen it be bad for people and good for people. Anecdotal evidence can be helpful but everyone is different. That's why there are pretty comprehensive studies on it. Peer reviewed and replicated studies are pretty good. Plus the fact that it's been used through the entire history of humanity with positives results.

I'm betting it's from stopping weed. Are you having weird dreams too?

It could be the creatine too.

If it keeps happening, you probably want to go to a doctor because night sweats can be a sign of a serious health issue

Like what Dr. Moses? You’re not doing your job if you’re not putting irrational thoughts in the kid’s head.

Its the drinking.

People want defend and defend drinking. But the truth is it absolutely terrible for you even in small amounts. Im guessing you down played the amount you drink too. Quit drink any alchohol and after a few months the night sweats will go away. Your body has to purge the left over toxins and heal your brain. So you are going to sweat it out til its done.

Its not the weed.

Based on everything you said about yourself should indicate a healthy person. Other than the drinking. Or you can choose to believe the addicts instead. If you go to the doctor and they give you a drug for it then youve made another mistake and will just give yourself more problems.

Good luck with the struggle of giving alchohol up. Its not easy. It only gets harder the older you get and the problems just get worse. You really are in denial if you reject this message. The days of doing whatever you want to your body and getting away with it are slowly coming to a close. This is one of the first signs.

Lmfao you’re a wack job. Go vote for Trumpf again like the rest of the braindead.

Why the **** are you doing creatine, Gumby? That’s so 1997 and I’m pretty sure you’re not entering some Mr. Universe contest.