What's new

No thread about the Filipowski fiasco?

I actually like the approach in Jazz discord... Moderators "parked" this topic for the best of Kyle. So no discussions about that. As someone who don't wanna talk about people's personal life unless it's criminal and affecting someone, that's the approach I vouch for.

I actually like the approach in Jazz discord... Moderators "parked" this topic for the best of Kyle. So no discussions about that. As someone who don't wanna talk about people's personal life unless it's criminal and affecting someone, that's the approach I vouch for.
That’s odd. Discord trying to avoid conflict?

It’s an odd conversation/topic and I don’t know If we will ever know the truth about it.

Either way, glad Kyle is here and rooting for him.

I’m excited for summer league to start. Then we can say something different about Kyle. It still might be a fiasco, but at least it will be different.

locke gave him a solid 'meh' vote, but i've seen others who are pumped that the team got him. he seems cerebral to me, which is good for a facilitating center.

It appears that there will be more to this story

Hmmm, like family since young. The age difference is too weird, IMO. Not buying that this relationship would have happened if he weren't a high-level prospect. If she started hounding him in 2019, he was only 16-years-old and she had already graduated from college a year before. Some wack **** going on. The quest for fame and fortune is strong in some.

“My brother is a victim and was unfortunately a ‘perfect’ pawn and target for this girl’s lifelong scheme based on his human characteristics and growing potential as a high-level prospect which started taking place in 2019, exactly at the time when she began her pursuit of him,” Daniel Filipowski wrote on X on Sunday.

Last edited:
Hmmm, like family since young. The age difference is too weird, IMO. Not buying that this relationship would have happened if he weren't a high-level prospect. If she started hounding him in 2019, he was only 16-years-old and she had already graduated from college a year before. Some wack **** going on. The quest for fame and fortune is strong in some.

“My brother is a victim and was unfortunately a ‘perfect’ pawn and target for this girl’s lifelong scheme based on his human characteristics and growing potential as a high-level prospect which started taking place in 2019, exactly at the time when she began her pursuit of him,” Daniel Filipowski wrote on X on Sunday.
Why?

And does someone who simply wants to be a gold digger get their masters?

Moderators, please. Do something about this thread and people. Idgaf what people think about their relationship, but this is not the way to talk about the young woman. Also, not a great look for the fanbase the whole thread. It's not like Kyle or his gf won't get to know about this ****.
So you're saying you want this thread stickied.

The Filipowski Fiasco is how bad the dude sucks.
Exactly. Just terrible.

It's not like this was a surprise either. The GF stuff is a joke, the real reason Flip fell is because he obviously doesn't have a position in the NBA. Slow, bad length, ground-bound and has no outside shot. Where is he supposed to play? Don't tell me he's a corner spacer, dude was a 31% perimeter shooter in college.

NCAA "stars" like Flip only thrive in the college game because it's slow as hell, "big men" are 6'8'' and most of the players are one step away from being Amazon warehouse workers. Just stop hyping up these dudes.

Last edited:
I see... The most blatant, sexist messages still remain on the thread (which to begin with,is a stupid thread). Wake up moderators. I can barely be ok if these bored boys really want to use their spare time for commenting her looks or something, but I draw the line for the sexist bs. Do. Something. Now!

I'm gonna bug you about this daily until something is done. It's 2024, god giggity dammit.

Back