What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

IDK why everyone's celebrating Houston being eliminated, they never had a chance to win it all... Their days were numbered..

Look at how poor their defense and rebounding was, Keevon Looney wrecked them, nuff said.

Once KD went down immediately my first thought was "Milwaukee's championship chances just skyrocketed"

I think Milwaukee would beat Houston in 4 or 5 games in a series, and they'd blow them out in most of the wins..

Life is good. The two teams I absolutely wanted out of the playoffs are out. Glad to see Houston and Boston on vacation.
Wouldn’t mind seeing Portland advance to be the Western Finals sacrificial offering to the Warriors. I’d hate to see Denver get there after their late-season antics. Also, I want to see Philly lose one of Harris/Butler (or both) this off-season. So, I’m rooting for a GSW/Portland vs Milwaukee/Toronto matchup. Feel like having Curry/Durant, Lillard, Giannis and Leonard represent the Finals teams is a logical conclusion to the year.

So does Denver.
I think if I would look at odds of beating GSW from all remaining teams I would rank them as Bucks, Raptors, Sixers, Denver and Blazers. So in my opinion any team coming from East has better chances upseting GSW tan any remaining West team.

I think if I would look at odds of beating GSW from all remaining teams I would rank them as Bucks, Raptors, Sixers, Denver and Blazers. So in my opinion any team coming from East has better chances upseting GSW tan any remaining West team.

I would take the other side of that bet if there was an easy way to do it.

So, I follow Broncos twitter as well as Jazz twitter. And I have to say, they’re rapidly making me dislike them more than everyone but the Lakers and Rockets.

Bunch of pretentious, salty ****s.

Damn, was a clean sceen tbh, hood just unlucky there.

I hope its not serious, after he balled out that be awful.