What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

I hate how post game interviewers ask you "how is it for you personally?",,,, its the 1st game of the series in the playoffs... not the appropriate time for those questions.... save that **** for the offseason. ask all team oriented questions please, talk about the game....

these people suck at asking questions.. how do you get such a job without knowing how to ask better questions? --- i'll never know.

Last edited:
What a glorious moment for DJ Augustin that was.

People forget this but he's from New Orleans and his transition into college was all right around the time before Katrina, his home was destroyed, family dispaced... It seems like eon's in NBA terms since that info was spoken about... but this was kinda some one shining moment type ****. Good stuff! he is sharp, always has been. Back in the day he really had some solid *** hops for a lil dude too.

I remember thinking "I like his chances to have a better career than TJ Ford"

why do they insist upon giving us Mark Jackson on Warriors broadcasts. I wish it was just Breen and Van Gundy. Hate the 3 man booth

Damn, Warriors are already near unbeatable with Draymond not knocking down 3s and he is knocking them down.