What's new

Game Thread Nov 07, 2022 08:15PM MT: Jazz vs Lakers

Added to Calendar: 11-07-22

Lauri's guard duty on AD has been failing all game long, and his occasional assignments as a static pole in a corner have been very unproductive too.

Those rare moments with the ball at tape, he has been most "productive". Maybe he makes more room for his teammates with his recent invisibility, but if I would Hardy I would substitute him with Sexton, or even Kessler in this game. I love Lauri, but...
It's just the effect on having to do an insane amount of work and being on a B2B. There arent many, if any, players in the NBA who have to guard Paul George one night then AD the next night.

We are playing really well on the offensive end. Just a couple of matchups killing us on the defensive side.
That was my point. Actually offesne is great, passing as well but defense is not here. Specially Lauri who struggle against AD. But we in front.

Pretty crazy shooting from both teams. Lauri played the worst first half he's had all season so there's that.

Both teams playing their 3rd game in 4 nights. Neither team playing any defense.
They need to find a way to slow down AD in the 2nd half.

Pretty crazy shooting from both teams. Lauri played the worst first half he's had all season so there's that.
AD managed also demolish Lauri's normal defensive rebounding, that's why it looks even worse.

Hoping Hardy review something there, and Lauri get some grip in the second half. He redeemed himself a little bit in the end of 1st half, tho.

Yes, I love Lauri.

Bench saved our hide this half. We need to make them run the 2nd half particularly AD and make them breathe that thin air.

Our society looks so ****ing absurd. Imagine being in like a extremely poor country and you just see the horse ****. Somebody is flexing their yearly salar in dollar shoes and the next guy has the same **** and we're going around the arena looking at who has the most expensive shoes.

AND THEN you look at...holy **** america is truly great. How has there never been such propserity in the history of nations ever.