What's new

Game Thread Nov 23, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pistons

Added to Calendar: 11-23-22

Everyone crushing KO for his D… but Beasley was pretty rough too. Without his shooting we’d have lost by 20 doe.

Will Hardy talked about the poor calls in his post game presser. First time he's ever done that I believe.

At least Bill Kennedy probably made a lot of money tonight. I'm happy for him.

They didn’t call anything? Are you ****ing serious?
1. Pretty lousy toss up, definitely favored Detroit.
2. How does the entire crew miss the elbow?
3. How do you award the time out before possession?
4. How is the elbow not reviewable, that's a flagrant 1, if not 2.
5. How do you miss the foul on JCs 3?

Answer: Bill Kennedy

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using JazzFanz mobile app

Some of the disorganization is Mike not playing but man Lauri really should have been able to eat… get Bogey or Bagley on him and it should be BBQ chicken.
On one play he had Bogey 1 on 1 and was going towards the hoop. No double came. Jazz players looked like they expected him to take the shot. Lauri backed it out and passed to someone else. I was like wtf.

FWIW I see guys miss wide open threes literally every game. Hell, Malike Beasley had one tonight with no one near him and missed. Knox could be left wide open all game in the next game the pistons played and he likely doesn't shoot as well as he did tonight. It was bad defense and also a guy shooting better than he normally does even when open.
I agree with that but most guys in the NBA can get hot from 3 and are good shooters. Leaving guys wide open over and over again is asking for them to burn you. They might not every time but its hard to blame that on bad luck.

Everyone crushing KO for his D… but Beasley was pretty rough too. Without his shooting we’d have lost by 20 doe.
And at least I have seen beasley play lock down defense multiple times this season. KO on the other hand........

Mikellangello will get back to creating masterpieces and we will be good again.

Answer: Bill Kennedy

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using JazzFanz mobile app
Man imagine if that jump ball would have been called a flagrant and we get 4 points on the possession. Probably win the game. Why couldn't the refs look to see if it was flagrant?

I agree with that but most guys in the NBA can get hot from 3 and are good shooters. Leaving guys wide open over and over again is asking for them to burn you. They might not every time but its hard to blame that on bad luck.
Agreed.

Answer: Bill Kenned
Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using JazzFanz mobile appIwatched the ref stare right at the elbow to the face and
ref just looked right at the elbow land and just stood there like yeah baby, my bet is safe. dam crooks.