What's new

Number of Wins

Games that we score more points than our opponent

• Total voters
Being on an all NBA team means way more than being an all star does.

Teague = 0 all NBA teams in his career
Sap = 0 all NBA teams in his career
Horford = 1 All NBA 3rd team (2011) in his career

Kind of puts the "all three were all stars" thing in context, though I don't think many value being an all star that highly.
To be fair, Millsap should have made the 3rd team over LMA last season. Led his team in points, rebounds, blocks and steals, and was third in assists. Was named second team all-defense as well.

To be fair, Millsap should have made the 3rd team over LMA last season. Led his team in points, rebounds, blocks and steals, and was third in assists. Was named second team all-defense as well.

this.

Millsap was better than LMA and Blake Griffin last year.... which is what the Sap fans around here have been saying for several years. But he2shortlol

I'd guess Boston simply because they're in the East, Horford is a huge upgrade over any other bigs they had previously, and their coaching and upward trend are undeniable. I'd guess they win 53 games while we win 51.

That's the man right there.

Representing The Garden State.

So an extremely young core getting a year older, adding 3 key veterans, and not having to play any rookies/scrubs isn't worth a big win increase to you?

"Favors health will be an issue again I'm afraid." Uhhh, what? Last year was the 2nd year in his 6 year career that he played under 70 games, and both of those years he still played 62 and 65 games. That claim that health will be an issue seems baseless. Claims like that are why there is vitriol towards you because you are talking out of your ***.

You sure proved him wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

46 wins a
36 losses
7th seedFirst round playoff swept
Okc is still better then the Jazz and Memphis was injured all last season and still made playoffs, They will be better squad
Houston had a wacky dysfunctional season and still made playoffs, They will be better then the Jazz because they have a superstar.
A team of role players can only take you so far, Want to take the next step got to unload a couple role players and draft picks and get a stud, OH WAIT I forgot no superstar is going to want to come to Utah.
If I was Jazzfanz id be praying to Joeseph Smith that Frank Jackson is all he is supposed to be at Duke and turns into a superstar because he is a homegrown boy...
This post is going to hurt many of your feeling sbut everything I have stated is based on facts.. Jazz winning 50 games my A**. Roleplayers don't win 50 plus games without a superstar and jazz have zero superstars and please no one mention Exum as a superstar, Please don't even waste my time.
Haha

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am really proud of our team. I am actually ecstatic. With all of the injuries we had, who would have thought we'd get here. Now we only have 16 wins to go. Go Jazz!!!

46 wins a
36 losses
7th seedFirst round playoff swept
Okc is still better then the Jazz and Memphis was injured all last season and still made playoffs, They will be better squad
Houston had a wacky dysfunctional season and still made playoffs, They will be better then the Jazz because they have a superstar.
A team of role players can only take you so far, Want to take the next step got to unload a couple role players and draft picks and get a stud, OH WAIT I forgot no superstar is going to want to come to Utah.
If I was Jazzfanz id be praying to Joeseph Smith that Frank Jackson is all he is supposed to be at Duke and turns into a superstar because he is a homegrown boy...
This post is going to hurt many of your feeling sbut everything I have stated is based on facts.. Jazz winning 50 games my A**. Roleplayers don't win 50 plus games without a superstar and jazz have zero superstars and please no one mention Exum as a superstar, Please don't even waste my time.

giphy.gif