What's new

Nut

youre suppose to floss your teeth too, not the mirror

Listen, you saw my pic, right? That smile? That’s 44 years of excellence. If your smile is better, I’ll listen but until I see a pic, I’m not listening. I have the genes of a Greek god and floss like Johnny Sins combing through Riley Reid’s landing strip. Major high level **** there.

Listen, you saw my pic, right? That smile? That’s 44 years of excellence. If your smile is better, I’ll listen but until I see a pic, I’m not listening. I have the genes of a Greek god and floss like Johnny Sins combing through Riley Reid’s landing strip. Major high level **** there.
PGAB?

hairpiece ?? Otherwise that's an impressive thing going on there dude

You should join a modelling agency and corner the charming middle aged dude market

Hairpiece? Haha. No sir. And thank you. Just imagine if I lifted hard for five months.

I have an 8-week old baby. My favorite lady lumps are now occupied full time by my daughter as her breastaraunt.

I'm averaging one, maybe two nuts a month. But that's a big nut, I tell you!

notebook_itsalive_1_05162015.jpg

(Actual pic of a proud UB holding his prized, most recent nut)

Deeez Nuuuts

"I wanna ask you one question: if I had some nuts, hanging on the wall, what did I have honey?"
I said, "Darling you'd have some walnuts"
She said, "Well, daddy if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts?"
I said, "Hell yeah"
She said, "Well daddy if I had nuts under my chin would those be chin-nuts?"
I said, "Hell no bitch you'd have a dick in your mouth!"

Reactions: MVP
I have an 8-week old baby. My favorite lady lumps are now occupied full time by my daughter as her breastaraunt.

I'm averaging one, maybe two nuts a month. But that's a big nut, I tell you!

notebook_itsalive_1_05162015.jpg

(Actual pic of a proud UB holding his prized, most recent nut)
That’s a double coconut! Biggest ****ing nut in the world!