What's new

Game Thread Oct 13, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bucks (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-13-21

c'mon, I know it's preseason but how about also having who on the Bucks is sitting/playing. I want a one stop shop in the game thread.....

Bunch jackpotters around here I tell you what!

Doesn't say anybody on MIL is being held out for non injury but who know they still could be

Also here's one saying Joe is being held out for rest

This will be my first taste of the jazz this year. Hoping I get a look at Butler

Is this game not televised? It's listed but there's poker on AT&T sportsnet.

Is this game not televised? It's listed but there's poker on AT&T sportsnet.
If you have Dish Network you get a sweet message saying they will still carge you for the channel but you won't get to watch it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Not much of a foul there by Gobert.
Conley is on from deep!

Subtle defensive moment that gets me excited....Bogey gets beat off the dribble, Gobert rotates over from Lopez in the corner to defend the rim, Bogey goes to the corner to cover Lopez. Would have been nice to have that execution in the playoffs.

Subtle defensive moment that gets me excited....Bogey gets beat off the dribble, Gobert rotates over from Lopez in the corner to defend the rim, Bogey goes to the corner to cover Lopez. Would have been nice to have that execution in the playoffs.
I noticed that as well. Nice rotation by Bogey. (i believe it was the play that finished with a holiday bucket despite great defense by Donovan)