What's new

Off-Season Rumblings

BKN is so doomed. Treating Mikal like a superstar player will hold them back for a decade.
I think they are waiting to see if they can get Trae or Donny and will pivot if they don’t land someone that can be an offensive engine. But if not then they will eat up the best parts of that cheap contract for nothing.

Danny wants Shep. I feel it in my bones. Fit with Key or whoever else be damned.
I know Sheppard is on the top of David Locke's wish list. He's just not sure how we are going to get to where we could draft him. Kessler plus #10 is a lot, but in the big picture it's probably not that crazy. You have to give up something good to get something good, unless you're the Lakers. I think Sheppard is a high draft pick in most drafts, not just this "Weak" one. He might be worth making a deal for. I don't think he'll be there at 5 honestly. Almost every mock draft has Sheppard going 3 or 4. We'd have to keep Omer or get a center if we do that too. Lauri playing center isn't his best position.

I know Sheppard is on the top of David Locke's wish list. He's just not sure how we are going to get to where we could draft him. Kessler plus #10 is a lot, but in the big picture it's probably not that crazy. You have to give up something good to get something good, unless you're the Lakers. I think Sheppard is a high draft pick in most drafts, not just this "Weak" one. He might be worth making a deal for. I don't think he'll be there at 5 honestly. Almost every mock draft has Sheppard going 3 or 4. We'd have to keep Omer or get a center if we do that too. Lauri playing center isn't his best position.
Where do the mocks have Castle going?
He is the guy I want as of right now

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I think they are waiting to see if they can get Trae or Donny and will pivot if they don’t land someone that can be an offensive engine. But if not then they will eat up the best parts of that cheap contract for nothing.

Even if they get a guy that’s an actual offensive superstar….I think they will continue to make the same mistake by using Mikal as some high usage shot creator and they’re eventually going to pay him like one too. They hit a double but think they hit a grand slam.

Maybe it’s just all fake….but it seems real when the media is reporting that they view Mikal as a true star and are proceeding forward with him as if he’s a star.

I haven't listened today because it takes a lot of mental preparation for me to make it through an entire episode with how annoyed I am by his chronic sinus infection, but...

...why is Locke talking about us moving up to 3 in the draft? Is there a credible rumor out there?

I haven't listened today because it takes a lot of mental preparation for me to make it through an entire episode with how annoyed I am by his chronic sinus infection, but...

...why is Locke talking about us moving up to 3 in the draft? Is there a credible rumor out there?
The credible rumor is Houston is looking to move their pick.

Reactions: Flc
3 and 5 are reasonable trade up spots. My guess is that it would be for Castle or Sheppard. Though everyone seems to be in love Clingan.