What's new

Off-season Targets

CP3 is not happening. I love how Millsap is poopooed but people think CP3 is actually possible. CP3 will stay in LA and they will try like hell to get Melo. Its logical.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

He can get that experience here. I have no doubt that a CP3-Hayward-Gobert led team would be the second best in the league.

This SeePee talk is crazy. Both because of our cap situation, and because of the fact that SeePee ain't choosing the Jazz.

This SeePee talk is crazy. Both because of our cap situation, and because of the fact that SeePee ain't choosing the Jazz.

Could very well be true. But a girl can dream.

One name I haven't really seen, Kelly Olynyk.

Tough, borderline dirty player, big body, capable backup center, good shooter, decent passer and defender.

He'd be a nice backup behind Rudy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tough, borderline dirty player, big body, capable backup center, good shooter, decent passer and defender.

Boston not going to let him go. Would gave to overpay and I wouldn't want to overpay for Rudy's backup.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I do like him but I think he costs more than he's worth. Bogut FTW.

Good news for the Jazz is Kyle Lowry is reportedly going to test the FA market. That's one more great pg on the market that could take a landing spot from Hill.

If I am Hayward, and the Jazz don't keep Hill, I walk. Unless we get at least a similar caliber FA. And regarding Paul "I need the last shot, even though I have never actually hit a game winner I will still throw my teammates under the bus" George, if I were Hayward I would not love the idea, even though it would be a huge upgrade, and I could see Hayward deferring to PG on offense. I would love Teodosic.

If I am Hayward, and the Jazz don't keep Hill, I walk. Unless we get at least a similar caliber FA. And regarding Paul "I need the last shot, even though I have never actually hit a game winner I will still throw my teammates under the bus" George, if I were Hayward I would not love the idea, even though it would be a huge upgrade, and I could see Hayward deferring to PG on offense. I would love Teodosic.
Teodosic might be close to a guarantee if we lose Hill. Hell he might be a guarantee even if we keep Hill.

I think for Hayward being in the same team as Paul George would mean the best defender is not always going to target him. He could actually get easier looks with PG on the team.

Both PG and Hayward can handle the rock and shoot so in that scenario I wouldn't think you would need an All Star PG at the point, maybe somebody like Mills or Cory Joseph or Darren Collison would suffice.

Quin coached him and there have been rumors he wants to join Jazz.

acf25deefd9d1219e3fbc568c375b8f4_posted-by-kbdabear-on-sep-5-seinfeld-milos-meme_320-240.gif