What's new

OFFICIAL Big Enes Injury Update/Watch Thread

During our last ward ball season a player on our team dislocated his shoulder. It looked almost identical. He asked me to put it back in. I did. Creepy stuff. He is back playing after 3 weeks and he is not a professional athlete. So, I figure Kanter will be able to recover pretty quickly unless there was tearing. Woot.

Hi. You didn't happen to read the thread, did you.

a lot of females do

original.gif

I blame a 7 foot 2 Iranian.

You should too.

For he dived for a loose ball? Nah.. Kanter playing with hustle, every time he is on the floor he knows he have to hustle thats just his style. He is so mobile and plays with hunger. So **** happens. Especially if you play with limited minutes like Haddadi. He is on the other hand trying to find himself a place at the rotation in Phoenix.

Too bad Jefferson is not so much of a hustler and he don't need too... etiher way he is gonna get those minutes so why injure his backbone, hipbone or whatever. Now lets please our eyes with more Big Al.

Diving is a bad play. Hustle, move your feet, bend over, but don't dive on the floor.

...I concur! You have to protect yourself out there on the court! Yes, hustle. Yes, play hard. No....don't dive for lose balls that you only have a 50-50 chance to get.....then, even if you do get it, whose to say your team is going to score? If you don't get it, whose to say the other team automatically scores? Stay healthy, stay undamaged. You can help your team more on the floor than on the sidelines, right?

For he dived for a loose ball? Nah.. Kanter playing with hustle, every time he is on the floor he knows he have to hustle thats just his style. He is so mobile and plays with hunger. So **** happens. Especially if you play with limited minutes like Haddadi. He is on the other hand trying to find himself a place at the rotation in Phoenix.

Too bad Jefferson is not so much of a hustler and he don't need too... etiher way he is gonna get those minutes so why injure his backbone, hipbone or whatever. Now lets please our eyes with more Big Al.
Haddadi leads Phoenix in blocks doesn't he?

I remember a recent Interview with Jim Harbough saying that he thinks that Colin Kaepernick should stay skinny and not bulk up. I immediately thought of Enes Kanter and I was thinking that Enes Kanter was building too much upper body strength and ab strength etc, doing bodybuilder type workouts when they might actually reduce his explosiveness and instead just focus on legs, glutes etc. Now I change my idea, Enes Kanter should be a 6'11 version of Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman, don't want no stinking fat *** 260 lb scrub to land his clumsy *** on Kanters arm and dislocate it!

Last News about Kanter: His MRI is good and clean, no ligament tear or etc but he's gotta be under control till the next MRI in 4 days

His dad's answer to Turkish interviewer as he tweeted

I had a partial shoulder separation while wrestling with a big dude for a loose ball in the past. It popped back right away, but it affected my range of motion for literally years. If I lift dumb bells in an incline press or similar motion I can still feel my shoulder shift a bit. I'm not a big fan of this.

Jonathan Rinehart ‏@jonrinehart 21m
An MRI test conducted on Enes Kanter confirmed a dislocation of his left shoulder. He did not travel to POR and will remain out indefinitely

Anyone knows what this implies?