What's new

Official FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
Two random FIFA stories.

A teen (18/19) fromthe Nehterlands was cheering in Brazil for her team. Well she is very beautiful and was put on TV and she was all decked out. Well L'Oreal (the makeup company) saw her and has since signed her to a modeling contract with them. Good for her.

2nd story
ISIS (the lunatics over in Syria and Iraq that the world is fighting) has threatened to bomb the World Cup if it is not cancelled.

Last edited:
To random FIFA stories.

A teen (18/19) fromthe Nehterlands was cheering in Brazil for her team. Well she is very beautiful and was put on TV and she was all decked out. Well L'Oreal (the makeup company) saw her and has since signed her to a modeling contract with them. Good for her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E86j4khRnwY

2nd story
ISIS (the lunatics over in Syria and Iraq that the world is fighting) has threatened to bomb the World Cup if it is not cancelled.
They are beyond lunatics. Just the lowest form of the humanity.

a3YVDvQ_460s.jpg

Two random FIFA stories.

2nd story

Cancelled? There are only two games left.

Two random FIFA stories.

A teen (18/19) fromthe Belgium was cheering in Brazil for her team. Well she is very beautiful and was put on TV and she was all decked out. Well L'Oreal (the makeup company) saw her and has since signed her to a modeling contract with them. Good for her.

That did not last long. L'Oreal found her Facebook pictures posing with dead animal ( she is avid hunter ) and canceled it. I guess they are very pro-life, PETA promoting crap company.... so whatever.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/loreal-drops-world-cup-teenage-model-after-hunting-picture-c#

That did not last long. L'Oreal found her Facebook pictures posing with dead animal ( she is avid hunter ) and canceled it. I guess they are very pro-life, PETA promoting crap company.... so whatever.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/loreal-drops-world-cup-teenage-model-after-hunting-picture-c#
thats hypocritical.

huntng imho is okay. whats next models eating at mcdonalds get released.

makeup has a shady past of testing on animals.

**** l'oreal

l'oreal should get of their high "horse" or, should i say high pile of horse manure

Reactions: MVP
Brazil sucks without naymar?

Nice.

I thought anchorman 2 sucked btw

Agreed. Likewise, 22 Jump Street's crazy high rating on imdb baffles me. It was a very clear notch (if not more) below the first one. Humor should just come naturally and there were way to many scenes in A2 and 22JS where the actors were trying waaaaaay too hard. I guess because the lines sucked. 22 though was clearly better than A2 imo.