What's new

Official FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
To be honest, I enjoyed the video more than the pictures, but that's me.

And, my favorites are this three, your cameltoe girl is too nasty for my taste. I like simple/subtle beauty more.

YUcBRHE.jpg

[/IMG]

Im in love.
Where is she from?

I was told there's a route to qualify by competing vs Asian teams ;)

LeBron told me. He compared it with the Eastern Conference.
Lol, I would seriously consider that route now on, I'm jealous.

Plus, we're a tournament team rather than being a qualification wonder like some other countries. The intense feelings in the tournaments help us, we turn into warriors and never give up. Remember the late comeback kings in the Euro08? We were also very spirited in the 2002 world cup too when we got the third place.

Anyway, there is a joke/saying in Turkey. When Germany win/lose something, it's considered Turkey won/lost it too. It's a reference to the world war one, as even though the Turks won the Gallipoli Campaign, we were on the defeated side with Germany.

So in fact, Turkey also have won 4 World Cup titles.;)

Im in love.
Where is she from?
Brazil. :)

Lol, I would seriously consider that route now on, I'm jealous.

Plus, we're a tournament team rather than being a qualification wonder like some other countries. The intense feelings in the tournaments help us, we turn into warriors and never give up. Remember the late comeback kings in the Euro08? We were also very spirited in the 2002 world cup too when we got the third place.

Anyway, there is a joke/saying in Turkey. When Germany win/lose something, it's considered Turkey won/lost it too. It's a reference to the world war one, as even though the Turks won the Gallipoli Campaign, we were on the defeated side with Germany.

So in fact, Turkey also have won 4 World Cup titles.;)

Brazil. :)

In don't remember details about 2002, but I felt that the refs fixed the Brazil match back then. There were some weird whistles.

In 2008 I thought we'd gonna lose the game until the power outage happened and when the TV was running again we were in a lead somehow.

1 thing that's weird about Turkish international soccer is that whenever there's a game Turkish kids wear the jerseys of their favorite soccer club, and very few the national team.

In don't remember details about 2002, but I felt that the refs fixed the Brazil match back then. There were some weird whistles.
Yes, Brazil definitely had referees on their side which was a shame because they were a much better team than the current Brazilian team.

I never forget the Rivaldo flop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIrPrMVUNOs

In 2008 I thought we'd gonna lose the game until the power outage happened and when the TV was running again we were in a lead somehow.
The sad thing is, we were playing maybe the best game of our history. I couldn't believe my eyes because, we were dominating Germany. But in no way I think the power outage had anything to do with a shady thing. We lost the game because of our stupid mistakes, Germany is probably the last team that will forgive such mistakes.

I1 thing that's weird about Turkish international soccer is that whenever there's a game Turkish kids wear the jerseys of their favorite soccer club, and very few the national team.
Yep, some say it's because of the club fanaticism/competetion is bigger than the NT fan-hood. Some say they just show they are unifying for the NT(too optimistic imo). And I say it's more of a marketing issue, Clubs are much more active in marketing than the NT, there are probably so few jerseys/hats/scarves produced for the NT while almost everyone has at least multiple jerseys of their favorite clubs.

my english sucks .
but is that the reason i dont know wtf that is

The Vice Champ is the same as the runner up. I guess runner up is the more common American word.

And being the record holding vice worldcup champ means you've got the most 2nd place finishes.

And being Vice record worldcup champ, means we've got the 2nd most world cup wins.

Since I'm neither English/AMerican I may be wrong. Just thought it was funny.

And, my favorites are this three, your cameltoe girl is too nasty for my taste. I like simple/subtle beauty more.

YUcBRHE.jpg

OmRDe9G.jpg

MhxnqXU.jpg

You and I share similar tastes my friend. I'm a sucker for a pretty face. I love the classically pretty girls.

Also, quoted for posterity.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Reactions: ema
The Vice Champ is the same as the runner up. I guess runner up is the more common American word.

And being the record holding vice worldcup champ means you've got the most 2nd place finishes.

And being Vice record worldcup champ, means we've got the 2nd most world cup wins.

Since I'm neither English/AMerican I may be wrong. Just thought it was funny.
I was puzzled too at at first, but I figured it out since I knew that Germany became those things. Btw, maybe being a German speaker helps you but your English is better than mine.

You and I share similar tastes my friend. I'm a sucker for a pretty face. I love the classically pretty girls.

Also, quoted for posterity.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

I always fall for girls like those but they usually go for the bad dudes. SMH.