What's new

Official FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
Bse-w_JCQAEYzyE.jpg

Partied with Germany...

...Cause Germany only beats Argentina!

You never told us you had DSL's.

So, the World Cup is now finished, it's the time for the Traditional ECTYA Soccer Hotties posts. My treat for the soccer fans who contributed to this awesome thread.

MhxnqXU.jpg

A7ELbPO.jpg

qURFNry.jpg

QOgyb8d.jpg

yDvuKXK.jpg

BoIZK6F.jpg

RzGPxIO.jpg

LwlaEq7.jpg

zu5hRGw.jpg

o2H1KWb.jpg

dont wanna qoute whole message.

BUT THAT CAMELTOE DOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's safe to say Colombia wins the world cup of babes. I really need to go there. The ones I've met in person from there are top notch too. I'm pretty sure all the things you hear about violence in Colombia and drug cartels and whatnot has always been complete bollocks intended to keep foreigners out and away from their stash of babes.

o2H1KWb.jpg

dont wanna qoute whole message.

BUT THAT CAMELTOE DOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lololol

Fun fact:

Germany is now the Vice Record World Cup Champ AND the Record Vice World Cup Champ :D

who cares abotu goals
we want them girls and cameltoes!

To be honest, I enjoyed the video more than the pictures, but that's me.

And, my favorites are this three, your cameltoe girl is too nasty for my taste. I like simple/subtle beauty more.

YUcBRHE.jpg

OmRDe9G.jpg

MhxnqXU.jpg

Fun fact:

Germany is now the Vice Record World Cup Champ AND the Record Vice World Cup Champ :D
Man, Germany with four title now, Turkey with two participation! Life's not fair.