What's new

Official Let's Go BUCKS!!! NBA Finals thread

He made it to the finals in his first try with Phoenix. No way him and the suns don't want to run it back. The only way I can see him leaving is if it's to play with Bron.
Server is a cheap ***… we will see if CP wants money or a ring. No guarantee he stays in phoenix. NY is the best bet if he leaves.

He made it to the finals in his first try with Phoenix. No way him and the suns don't want to run it back. The only way I can see him leaving is if it's to play with Bron.
Paul is going to be 37. The Suns had very little injuries this year, made the Finals in a compressed season, and had CP3 healthy nearly for the full season.

I hate to say this, but odds are, their luck with staying healthy? That ain't happening next year, and CP3 very likely will realize that.

His best shot for a ring is teaming up with LeBron next year. LeBron is already recruiting him.

Honestly, it works out great for the Jazz. Without CP3? Suns are a fringe playoff team at best. Takes another team out of the equation of top West contenders if CP3 leaves. Jazz fans should be rooting for that.

Suns failure could at least make us feel a bit better about ourselves. Can't accept the fact that a team spent half of the time putting together a team that is much better than ours. Bucks at least has worked on their team for about as long as we've had.

Suns can win game 6, and Bucks need to win game 6 and get this done. I want Giannis to get this so bad. Giannis is not part of the cool kids club in the NBA, he’s been loyal to Milwaukee even after a brutal sweep end to his season last year in the bubble. He’s went through ups and downs, his story. Everything about the dude is such an awesome story, I hope he caps that story off Tuesday night with a championship he deserves it.

Not to mention he’s such an awesome guy, saw this today on Twitter too

Giannis is about to do what the soft *** AAU cool kids club American players cower away from, win a real ring and they couldn’t dislike him more for it lol. I’ve seen a couple players trying to hand Middleton finals MVP (Middetons been great, but it’s obviously Giannis) and you never see NBA stars sending out cute tweets about Giannis when he’s having a great game. It’s the fact he’s not American or part of that soft *** AAU upbringing and he’s about to do what most of them don’t have the mental toughness to do, go through the ups and downs, and finally break through. It needs to happen.

Giannis is about to do what the soft *** AAU cool kids club American players cower away from, win a real ring and they couldn’t dislike him more for it lol. I’ve seen a couple players trying to hand Middleton finals MVP (Middetons been great, but it’s obviously Giannis) and you never see NBA stars sending out cute tweets about Giannis when he’s having a great game. It’s the fact he’s not American or part of that soft *** AAU upbringing and he’s about to do what most of them don’t have the mental toughness to do, go through the ups and downs, and finally break through. It needs to happen.
Uh oh, we've seen this before. First comes the crush, then comes the heartbreak, and finally the childish temper tantrum. Watch out Giannis! Get the restraining order now!

Paul is going to be 37. The Suns had very little injuries this year, made the Finals in a compressed season, and had CP3 healthy nearly for the full season.

I hate to say this, but odds are, their luck with staying healthy? That ain't happening next year, and CP3 very likely will realize that.

His best shot for a ring is teaming up with LeBron next year. LeBron is already recruiting him.

Honestly, it works out great for the Jazz. Without CP3? Suns are a fringe playoff team at best. Takes another team out of the equation of top West contenders if CP3 leaves. Jazz fans should be rooting for that.
Yeah but it makes Lakers more formidable

Yeah but it makes Lakers more formidable
A LeBron who has been signficantly hurt 2/3 years, AD who is hurt every other year it seems (even during the bubble), and CP3, who has had 4 separate injuries in these playoffs?

You wanna bet on that group somehow staying healthy?

Uh oh, we've seen this before. First comes the crush, then comes the heartbreak, and finally the childish temper tantrum. Watch out Giannis! Get the restraining order now!
It’s a Sunday night so go ahead and tell me if you can spot the difference in these two interviews after being given a giant contract by their teams/support from their city. It’ll only take you the 1st 4 minutes of Giannis’s interview to get the jest of it. Donovan’s it’ll never come up.

Last edited:

I mean is CP gonna leave 100M on the table? Going to LA will cost him way too much money. He will ride it out in Phoenix or ask for a trade after he signs.

The Bucks teams get carried by Giannis so ****ing much it's insane. Holiday/Middleton are capable of making big time plays so they can just ride Giannis coattails til the end then if they show up at the end they get praised.