What's new

Official Let's Go BUCKS!!! NBA Finals thread

Giannis went from a 15 win season to an NBA title with Milwaukee. Donovan’s made the playoffs every year of his 4 year career and won 2 playoff series and is still already becoming a bitch. Donovan is cut from the AAU, no-grind mindset. Donovan talks like he wasn’t a part of one of the most illustrious AAU programs in the nation. Donovan doesn’t know what a grind it out mindset is. He works hard, but being a hard worker doesn’t necessarily mean you’ve ever truly embraced a grind or struggle. The fact he’s already whining and creating drama shows what a spoiled and entitled individual he truly is. These two are not the same. Rudy is the guy the Jazz have that actually is more comparable/wants to do what Giannis did. Rudy just isn’t as good as Giannis.
He sure seemed to be grinding it out in the playoffs this year pretty darn good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Just stop lol. Donovan is someone who pretends he’s been through some rough life. He has attended and played for some of the most expensive and golden spoon programs in the entire nation. He won high school championships because he went to one of the richest basketball programs in the nation with the highest talent in the country. Giannis’s mom sold things in the street, and he and his brothers shared shoes to play basketball games. They aren’t the same. Donovan hasn’t felt the grind a day in his life, and he’s an arrogant, selfish, entitled child who’s already became a bitch in year 4 of his career despite seeing more success than 99% of the people drafted with him. His first 4 years worth of success are success lottery picks rarely even see and he’s still a whiney little ungrateful bitch. Off the court the man has a signature shoe, and endorsements from several major companies. He’s as entitled of an American AAU product as there’s ever been. But keep that “humble” label cause you label yourself that lol. He acts like fans in Utah owe him something. The man has been guaranteed around $200 million, has had fans here support his brand, and has never done a meaningful thing that wasn’t a PR moment for him in Utah. He’s never done one legitimate thing here off the basketball court that wasn’t intended for his PR gain. I’m glad to see his signature shoe sales have fallen off a cliff. That’ll happen when you treat the people who unabashedly supported you for 3 years like dirt or like you’re embarrassed to play there. Giannis is great, even Dame have it everything he had both on and off the court to Portland and is begging for a reason to stay, not the dude that wears number 45 here. In fact, I’ll go buy Giannis’s jersey and shoe today. I need some. Pass on the DON Issue 3.
I dont care about any players childhood. You dont have to have had a rough childhood to grind it out in a game and win.

I dont care about any players childhood. You dont have to have had a rough childhood to grind it out in a game and win.
You do in your mentality. Donovan is soft. He’s never actually dealt with rough moments in basketball. The dude is as entitled as they come. I don’t care if you want to strain to try and see him as something other than a spoiled bitch. It’s what he is. Oh he played on an ankle that hurt some? Boo hoo. There’s not a star player who wasn’t playing through injury. Giannis’s knee nearly bent in half. In year 4 our cry baby is already getting bitchy. He’s an entitled selfish little child who is so used to easiness that rough moments make him throw bitch fits like a 2 year old child.

You do in your mentality. Donovan is soft. He’s never actually dealt with rough moments in basketball. The dude is as entitled as they come. I don’t care if you want to strain to try and see him as something other than a spoiled bitch. It’s what he is. Oh he played on an ankle that hurt some? Boo hoo. There’s not a star player who wasn’t playing through injury. Giannis’s knee nearly bent in half. In year 4 our cry baby is already getting bitchy. He’s an entitled selfish little child who is so used to easiness that rough moments make him throw bitch fits like a 2 year old child.
Lol. He has never dealt with rough moments in basketball.
Silliest statement you ever made. And that's saying something

Lol. He has never dealt with rough moments in basketball.
Silliest statement you ever made. And that's saying something

Cool. I’m right about him being a preppy, AAU, spoiled bitch lol. I get y’all don’t want to realize he’s an entitled ****, but he is. You’re also trying to water down the overall point. Tough points during games? Sure. But overall, nah he’s an entitled spoiled bitch and he acts like one. When he leaves in a couple years, you’ll hopefully be much more honest about who he really is. He did literally nothing for this community outside his personal PR moments. Not one thing. He and his selfish, entitled self can go **** himself.

Last edited:
Cool. I’m right about him being a preppy, AAU, spoiled bitch lol. I get y’all don’t want to realize he’s an entitled ****, but he is. You’re also trying to water down the overall point. Tough points during games? Sure. But overall, nah he’s an entitled spoiled bitch and he acts like one. When he leaves in a couple years, you’ll hopefully be much more honest about who he really is. He did literally nothing for this community outside his personal PR moments. Not one thing. He and his selfish, entitled self can go **** himself.
Your hate is so annoying. Don is the Utah Jazz right now. Deal with it. Cheer for some other team if you hate one of the players that much.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Your hate is so annoying. Don is the Utah Jazz right now. Deal with it. Cheer for some other team if you hate one of the players that much.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
No. Don isn’t the Jazz, he’s biding his time to get off the Jazz. My hate of Donovan is warranted the dude is fraudulent, soft, entitled human being.