• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Official Re-Sign Mike Conley Thread

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
What kind of deal do you think would be on the table and what is going to be his market?

We definitely should re-sign him if he was willing to come back.

NUMBERICA

What kind of deal do you think would be on the table and what is going to be his market?

We definitely should re-sign him if he was willing to come back.
Jazz would have to dump players without returning salary for that to be tenable. The cap situation is ****ed.

Last edited:

Saint Cy of JFC

Obviously this is the main priority, but I would be surprised if ownership is willing. Conley could easily get a 2 year 40 million dollar deal if he has another great year.

infection

Staff member
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Obviously this is the main priority, but I would be surprised if ownership is willing. Conley could easily get a 2 year 40 million dollar deal if he has another great year.
From who, though? He was, at one point, signed to the largest contract in NBA history. Is he going to chase a two-year payday from the Knicks or other bottom-dweller?

Jazz4ever

Keeping Conley will be tough. We'll find out how the new owner feels about the punishing luxury tax.

Saint Cy of JFC

From who, though? He was, at one point, signed to the largest contract in NBA history. Is he going to chase a two-year payday from the Knicks or other bottom-dweller?
Could be a lot of teams. Rudy re-signed, Giannis re-signed. I think there is a lot of money next year iirc.

UtahJazz32

I was his worst critic on here, always believed in him at first but when he struggled I thought we gave up too much for him. Happy that he is figuring it out and finally being that player we traded for ....