What's new

Official Timberwolves/76ers/Nets Pick Watch

Saint Cy of JFC

Injuries almost always factor in when a team that is consensus playoff team falls into the lotto... if Minny or Philly see a serious injury they fall to play in status hopefully.

Brooklyn is a dumpster fire. Kyrie can't stay out of his own way. KD is an amazing hooper with the worst judgement in friends... he won't stay engaged. Ben Simmons after being disappointing to start is now out with a strange knee injury. Very easily could spread to mental health again. When KD checks out mentally they will be awful. Can't believe Tsai thought they could figure it out with Ky still around. Should have done the lakers pick deal and just tried to figure **** out. Or just burn it to the ground and move KD too... but there was zero way KD would figure **** out with clown show Kyrie around.
An injury might actually help the Wolves tbh.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Steve Nash just canned in Brooklyn. Jacque Vaughn is your new coach.

Wow.
I loved Jacque Vaughn. One of my all time jazz favorites. Dude was so tough for his size. I loved when opponents would try to post him up and back him down. Not happening.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Ime getting the job. Tough for Tsai to condemn Kyrie when he hires a guy fresh off a weird sexual subordinate HR nightmare type of thing (we don't know the full story... I assume they do).

He's at least a "tough guy" so will either break Ky and KD or get buy in I guess.