What's new

Official UofU homer thread

Forgive me for stating the obvious, but is the best offense Utah’s had since joining the PAC 12. Finally!

Ludwig has been absolutely phenomenal, the players have been phenomenal and I think they’re just starting to hit their stride in this first year offense.

Yes, OSU is horrible but we’ve seen Utah time and time again limp to unimpressive wins vs the bottom half of the PAC 12. This team is legit and I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that they beat ASU this week with relative ease.

37-17 Utah

Well that game was boring. It was obvious from the 1st drive that Oregon State couldn't stop Utah.

I was one of the few ute fans to go to the game and I was just thinking from the Oregon St fan perspective this must be the worst game ever. There was literally nothing to be excited about. As a ute fan it was great but yeah it felt like we were playing a JV team.

Im like is this the same team that gave Stanford a good game?! But that 4th down throw to Nacua I was like no no no, yes! Great throw and catch. On Moss' long run he had like 4-5 defenders chasing him but he out ran them all.

I was wondering why Huntley was still in the game. He got tackled and he was reaching at his leg a little bit. He wasnt hobbling which is a good sign but Im like why risk it in THIS game.

Utes open as a double digit favorite over the Sun Devils. Interesting.
Surprising i would have predicted a touchdown spread... well we know all about their QB and RB. Daniels looks like a stick out there, wondering how he'll hold up against our D-Line gunning for him.

I’m starting to get nervous because I don’t feel very concerned about ASU’s ability to leave SLC with a win. That’s usually when things go bad.

On the bright side, I felt this confident about the Wazzu game and that worked out.

Damn the Utes are so so very good.
How is Moss not dead? What a tough son of a bitch.

Total domination. Utes could be up by like 30 right now. Huntley is amazing. Play calling is great and the defense just toys with Az state offense.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I haven’t seen a status on Huntley but then I remembered that Whitt treats injury updates as if they were nuclear launch codes. I’ll say this: If Huntley somehow plays the rest of the way, I don’t see Utah losing again and that includes Washington. They took the ASU game extremely personal and came out angry and with a vendetta. Washington will be no different.

Also, that is starting to look like the best D in Utah history. I guess it just took them a few weeks to figure that out ‍♂️

I haven’t seen a status on Huntley but then I remembered that Whitt treats injury updates as if they were nuclear launch codes. I’ll say this: If Huntley somehow plays the rest of the way, I don’t see Utah losing again and that includes Washington. They took the ASU game extremely personal and came out angry and with a vendetta. Washington will be no different.

Also, that is starting to look like the best D in Utah history. I guess it just took them a few weeks to figure that out ‍♂️
On 97.5 PK said he or someone he's close to talked to Huntley and that he is 100% playing

Huntley was limping a lot. Looks like we are using Shelley for designed runs. Obviously future teams are going to take notice.