What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

NAZ was great, Slomo too. They were defense elite tonight. If they didn't miss a lot for FT , they will have won the game by 10. AS i tought, Minny will be a good team next year. Unfortunatly it seems that they will be good enough too this year to f.... up our pick :(

If Minnesota wins their next two games, I legit see them getting the 4 seed.
Don't think so. Suns with Durant back will probably secure it. But 5 or 6 is clearly possible. They got KAT back. He need to find his rythm but he is a great player and they have a really good bench now wtith Reid, Slomo, NAW

Don't think so. Suns with Durant back will probably secure it. But 5 or 6 is clearly possible. They got KAT back. He need to find his rythm but he is a great player and they have a really good bench now wtith Reid, Slomo, NAW
If Wolves win their next two games, that would include a win against the Suns, which would put them only one back in the loss column with a much much much easier remaining schedule.

**** you warriors how can you not beat the shiTwolves
Especially with the lead and the ball under 20 seconds. It was a travesty to watch it happen. Seemed amateurish. Like they had no idea how to win a basketball game. Very reckless with the ball and it burned them hard.

Conley pisses me off.

Looks washed up all season, then goes to Minnesota and suddenly he's magically playing at a high level, while playing over 30 minutes a game, including b2b's.
I mean, we were the ones holding him out. And I thought he played really well for us until the trade.

I mean, we were the ones holding him out. And I thought he played really well for us until the trade.
His playmaking was good, but he was having one of the worst shooting seasons of his career.

Then went to the Wolves and immediately started shooting better than he ever has.

His playmaking was good, but he was having one of the worst shooting seasons of his career.

Then went to the Wolves and immediately started shooting better than he ever has.
This is quite logic for me. AT Minny his role is more a shooting one that in Utah where he was mostly playmaker. And the more you shoot, specially with the age where you need to find rythm, the more efficient you are. Which make the trade pretty annoying as we clearly make Minny better. All fan there are really happy to have a smart PG. This is one of the mistake from DA for me .

Weird season, I hate GSW with a passion,,.. cheering for them to beat Minny right now is a weird feeling.. lol
Yeah it's not the entire team I can't stand, it's mostly Draymond. No bigger prick has ever worn an NBA jersey. Embiid is a close 2nd.

Yeah it's not the entire team I can't stand, it's mostly Draymond. No bigger prick has ever worn an NBA jersey. Embiid is a close 2nd.
Yeah I don't like him. Like he's my top most disliked player in the NBA. He's always angry, shouting at players, shouting at refs (not sure why he doesn't get more techs).

But - he's not the reason the Warriors are declining. The trio is getting old, but it's them hanging their hat on Poole that's gonna be their downfall. He's just not worth the money IMO and his ability doesn't match his confidence. Also there's just something about his personality that rubs me the wrong way. Like he's the opposite of Tim Duncan. Not to mention that it clashes with Draymond's.

Not sure why they think he's the guy that'll take them into the next phase.. but if you saw his final minute mistake against the Twolves, that kinda sums up my point.

At least for the jazz saving the Lakers season and saving the twolves season we got a major haul of picks and players in return

TWolves won't be a lottery pick. They are finally putting it together, and at this point are a kind of frisky playoff team. It's gonna be up to the Jazz for the premium pick. Late teens at best from the Wolves.