What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Pretty nice day for our Minny pick. Ofc its always nice when Minny loses.. but OKC jumping them is a nice bonus. Also Suns got Cam Johnson back and Book has been out 3 weeks so will hopefully return soon (4 weeks was first estimate). Washington winning helps as well. They are now at 19 and could theoretically pass Minny in wins with the 3rd easiest remaining schedule.

Only the Lakers failed us (surprise!). Stupid fakers.

Lakers are bad. The only thing who can save them is if AD can play the last 30 games and remain healthy. Which is not done yet. OKC looks good. For Minny if Rudy miss lots of games and KAT not back, ANT is clearly not at 100%, they may be done .

Raps got every wing defender in the world and can’t stop Kyle Anderson.

The Wolves really need tonight's game because after their two games against the Rockets, things get real ugly as they become familiar with Mr. Scheduled Loss. Dude can finally move off our couch. . .

Minny is not far to implode. If KAT, Rudy remain out + ANT playing at 50% until the ASG, they are clearly in the lottery. There best player the last 5 games is Slomo!

Also, I am not sure who the most overrated player in the NBA is, but I'm pretty positive he plays for the Raptors.

Raptors are laying the smack down on the Timberwolves right now. Minnesota is about to be 22-25 with 35 games to go. Their schedule isn’t going to get any easier either. They have the 6th hardest remaining schedule and that’s including two Rockets games coming up.

Raptors are laying the smack down on the Timberwolves right now. Minnesota is about to be 22-25 with 35 games to go. Their schedule isn’t going to get any easier either. They have the 6th hardest remaining schedule and that’s including two Rockets games coming up.
After those two Rockets games they have the straight hardest remaining schedule.

Also, I am not sure who the most overrated player in the NBA is, but I'm pretty positive he plays for the Raptors.
I don't know if this is how they always play but man Raps are just like a rec league team on meth... run up and down and whoever has it slops something up at the rim. Also playing a zone and allowing easy penetration. Too many guys that just do hard drive then spin move then contested turnaround flip. I think they have a few guys that are overrated but its hard to tell in this weird chaos.

I don't know if this is how they always play but man Raps are just like a rec league team on meth... run up and down and whoever has it slops something up at the rim. Also playing a zone and allowing easy penetration. Too many guys that just do hard drive then spin move then contested turnaround flip. I think they have a few guys that are overrated but its hard to tell in this weird chaos.
Speaking of "easy penetration"..........ah, never mind.

I spoke too soon. Raptors literally just blew the game so bad. They scored 4 points total in the remaining 7:49 of the game. How is that even possible? OG had two wide open threes to win the game and bricked both.

With about 8 mins to go Russell went on a heater hitting four consecutive threes and then later hit the go ahead free throws with nine ticks on the clock. We want em to lose we have to make the Conley deal for DLo. Does nobody remember how miserable he played here that first season?