What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Philly killing Portland right now ..

I wonder when Lillard finally has enough , or Portland just go full on rebuild

Philly killing Portland right now ..

I wonder when Lillard finally has enough , or Portland just go full on rebuild
I convince Portland will tank this second part. And if they are lucky and got Victor or Scoot or a top player, Dame will be okay. If not...... risky strategy.

So frustrating. We were a wide open OG shot away from having the Wolves drop to 9 - instead, they move up to 16. I hope they effing implode the rest of this season. Voodoo doll activated.

It’s kind of funny. When I was watching the game, I saw the pass that led to the wide open shot and I thought “Money!”

You know why???? Because the Jazz have almost always made that shot for the past 5 years. We’ve been so spoiled as fans.

Last edited:
Minnesota without KAT and now Gobert got better standings than G.S, TOR, PHX, LAC, LAL, POR, CHIC. - It's something wrong, isn't it.

Minnesota without KAT and now Gobert got better standings than G.S, TOR, PHX, LAC, LAL, POR, CHIC. - It's something wrong, isn't it.
Parity is incredible, but Wolves have had one of the easiest schedules thus far. They play the Rockets twice next (once home, once away) and might get above .500 thanks to Raptors blowing that lead yesterday... but after that their schedule turns to absolute hell.

I don't know if this is how they always play but man Raps are just like a rec league team on meth... run up and down and whoever has it slops something up at the rim. Also playing a zone and allowing easy penetration. Too many guys that just do hard drive then spin move then contested turnaround flip. I think they have a few guys that are overrated but its hard to tell in this weird chaos.

Is Nurse still the coach?
I remember everyone thinking he is an amazing coach.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Damn rooting against Minnesota is getting emotional.

I'm still pissed about that Raptors meltdown... I cannot fathom that 4th quarter: Raptors 17 points - DLo 16 points.

Is Nurse still the coach?
I remember everyone thinking he is an amazing coach.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeh and he gets a little wild with his strategies but they look like the roll the ball out and just say “run real fast to the rim” on offense and on defense they ran zone so much and it looked so janky most of the time. Super unimpressed with them. Was thinking they were underperforming and that they’d figure it out… I think they have a **** ton of flaws and should re-evaluate everything. Can’t decide if their players are undervalued cuz they play in this style or not.

So frustrating. We were a wide open OG shot away from having the Wolves drop to 9 - instead, they move up to 16. I hope they effing implode the rest of this season. Voodoo doll activated.

It’s kind of funny. When I was watching the game, I saw the pass that led to the wide open shot and I thought “Money!”

You know why???? Because the Jazz have almost always made that shot for the past 5 years. We’ve been so spoiled as fans.
Huge swing game… could have been an amazing night… boo Canada!!!!

today's PICKS games
(last five games)
N.Y (3-2) - ATL (4-1) -Knicks slow down last two games. Hawks are back home game after couple nice wins.
G.S (2-3) - CLV (2-3) - Warriors are searching for solution and are tired after OT Celtics game Green Thompson Wiggins OUT. Donovan OUT.
LAC (2-3) - S.A (1-4) - Clippers are trash and so do Spurs. Nobody knows if Leonard will play.
IND (0-5) - DEN (5-0) - Quite opposite direction.
BRK (1-4) - UTH (4-1) - Nets four consecutive lose. Jazz gain steam.
OKC (4-1) - SAC (5-0) - young guns shoot and run.

today's PICKS games. MINN 13# UTH 15# 76ers 26#
(last games)

BOS (8-0) - TOR (2-3) Raptors fight home. Tatum, VanVleet OUT.
CHA (1-4) - ATL (5-0) Hornets won in Houston but Hawks should win easy at home.
HOU (0-12) - MIN (3-2) Rockets can't win. W for Wolves no matter who will play.
IND (0-6) - PHX (3-2) We need both to win. Is it possible?
PHI (4-1) - SAC (6-0) Left foot and right foot make Embiid and Harden questionable. Kings have a great chance to help us.