What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

We play the Thunder 4 times and the Spurs 3 times in our last 22 games of the season. Those Thunder games will have huge implications on the final standings.

They should all 4 of those games. They're a good team and should definitely be in the play in as the expense of the Wolves hopefully.

I want that pick in the lottery so badly!
If the T-Wolves ended up with a lottery pick and the balls went our way on their pick, the trajectory of the jazz would be changed for a decade.

Pipe dream, but if they had the 11th overall and it went to #2, we would all be in heaven because the Jazz pick should be a top 7 pick.

Mike play great. He really change the way minny play. And Rudy is on the way to be the Rudy we got. Nice to see.
He's adds a level of half-court speed. D'Lo was a ball-holder who turned the offense into more your turn/my turn between him and Ant. He has a ton of passing skill/ability, but I dont think he ultimately makes his teammates better.

He's adds a level of half-court speed. D'Lo was a ball-holder who turned the offense into more your turn/my turn between him and Ant. He has a ton of passing skill/ability, but I dont think he ultimately makes his teammates better.
Have to disagree. At least for Rudy. I d think Rudy will benefit a lot from Mike.

Lol mavs need a three to tie and….. kyrie with the turnover to lose the game

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app