What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

We helped the Wolves, but the reality is that their floor was probably the 14th pick either way. I think we just raised their ceiling a bit, but we also added competition with the Lakers
Russell was an ******* but he was shooting the **** out of the ball. Mike will help those guys but is also prone to break down. Ultimately it won't really change where they finish.

After watching 3 games of Minny, im not sure they will be able to do it. This team does not seems organized well. Maybe KaT can chang things but at this level they are not a top the best team West. Probably more a 8-10.

After watching 3 games of Minny, im not sure they will be able to do it. This team does not seems organized well. Maybe KaT can chang things but at this level they are not a top the best team West. Probably more a 8-10.

Minnesota doesn't normally have multiple creators on the floor. There's one guy playing on the ball, and everyone else is standing around watching. One thing the Jazz have done well this year has been to keep the ball moving and finding guys with an advantage.

I’ve never seen fans flip-flop so much about their team game to game as Timberwolves fans.

I was trying to tell people that Mike has been horrendous shooting the ball this year and D’Angelo literally won a few games by himself shooting the ball this year.

Minnesota really has no secondary scorer since they traded D’Angelo.

Seriously, who is their secondary scorer? Conley, Anderson, McDaniels, Gobert? That’s a horrible offensive team down the stretch and in the clutch where points are at a premium.