What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Minnesota has the 3rd hardest remaining schedule in the league with 19 games left.

Next 3:

@Clippers
@Lakers
@Kings

I wouldn't mind making an offer to Naz Reid in free agency this summer. Olynyk only has $3M guaranteed and could be moved around the draft. His guarantee date is June 28.

I wouldn't mind making an offer to Naz Reid in free agency this summer. Olynyk only has $3M guaranteed and could be moved around the draft. His guarantee date is June 28.

Outside of winning the lottery, I don't think we are drafting a big. Still think there is a lot of ceiling left on Naz, who would replace all of Olynyk's minutes. I don't dislike Olynyk, but I would like to invest his minutes in someone like Naz.

I think the idea for getting conley was that he is past first , and would get Rudy going

It’s hard when Rudy is on the bench , and I have no idea when KAT is back

Edwards will demand a trade in the off-season

What a mess

really wish we’d have gotten Naz instead of Bolmaro. Minnesota would already be a bottom 10 team if they didn’t have him this season.

Funny how Minny and GSW have played 2 games thus far and both have been ugly as hell. I initially thought GSW would present a tough matchup because of their perimeter scoring... but no.

Jordan Poole has been the MVP for Wolves in those games. MAN I would hate to be the one paying 123M to that guy over the next 4 years.

That was only the second game of the t-wolves I have watched. The other was when they kicked our asses at home right after the trade, which I had the dubious honor of seeing in person. Ant was a walking turnover last night. Is he always prone to giving it away?

That was only the second game of the t-wolves I have watched. The other was when they kicked our asses at home right after the trade, which I had the dubious honor of seeing in person. Ant was a walking turnover last night. Is he always prone to giving it away?
He has nights where he looks unstoppable… he has nights where it goes poorly. He had just heard in a press conference his coach saying too much hero ball… so he may have been thinking more than playing.

I don’t see a turnaround for them at all unless KAT coming back clicks. However, from prior posts it seems that X’s and O’s Wise that KAT will create more a problem alongside Gobert than a benefit from a defensive stance. I do think we will finish with a better record than they. I think
Jazz make the play-in. T wolves give us pick 7-9. Hope this plays out

I don’t see a turnaround for them at all unless KAT coming back clicks. However, from prior posts it seems that X’s and O’s Wise that KAT will create more a problem alongside Gobert than a benefit from a defensive stance. I do think we will finish with a better record than they. I think
Jazz make the play-in. T wolves give us pick 7-9. Hope this plays out
They've been bad on the road and have a road heavy schedule. I think they still find a way to stay in the 9/10 position for the play in. OKC seems to be bowing out... Portland, LA might turn it on (Lakers have played well) but NOP suck... I think they slide out. Everytime I get ready to write off the Wolves they will have a 3-4 game stretch where they play well. Last night was rough for them... no Steph, Wiggins, or Green and GS gutted one out. If they have Rudy they win that one though.

Kat's assimilation will be key. If he doesn't come back and play well they are in trouble. I think they end up losing in the play in and gifting us the 13th or 14th pick this year. Which is phenomenal.

Wolves could go 6-13 or 11-8 the last 19 games and I wouldn't be surprised. The schedule is so bad... and one late season injury could cause them to lose 4-5 straight and let go of the rope.

Every time I'm ready to count the wolves out they go on a damn winning streak. These next 15 games are brutal though and every single team is likely to be fighting for a playoff spot or trying to win to get a better seed.

Bummed that the Thunder seem lax right now, they still have the 5th best point differential in the West despite being 13th and 4 games below .500. They do play us 3 more times, but who knows how those games go since I guess we are destined to finish 41-41.

Feels like we have tried to write the Wolves off like 4 times now but they go on mini-runs. Still, hard schedule and the Lakers are surging and I do not see Dame letting Portland shut him down in the midst of his best statistical season at age 33. Seems like the most likely outcome is that at least two of Lakers, Blazers, Pelicans, and Thunder can pass them