What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Not good team definitly. Ant shoot 4-17, 1-6 at 3. And they do not have any offensive option to cover when Ant miss. If KAT is not back within 2 or 3 games, they will be in the lottery.

As painful as that was to watch start to finish it was worth it. Minnesota blew ANOTHER double digit lead on their way to their 4th loss in their last 5 games.

I think they are done. Unless KAT come back soon. I look at KAT stat and he average 25pts ( 62% shooting) the last 4 fours seasons which is better than Ant. What will be the jazz without Lauri? So the outcome is quite normal. Their big mistake at that stage is to trade for Rudy. I could see them finish 12th if they don't change things. This team has definitly 2 problems. They are some good defensive players but who can't score much and they have some good offensive players but who are terrible in defense. Their coach spend much time where he put the defenseive teams and loose all lead because no one is able to score. They have big issues for sure, good for us !!