What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

I mean the Hawks didn't gift Dejounte's replacement to the Spurs in ADDITION to all of the draft capitol. We have to see what becomes of Beasley and Vando too.
I also think if they want to trade Murray this offseason they can get 50 cents on the dollar for what they paid… Minny can’t get two unprotected picks and walker kessler for Rudy. The Hawks trade is not nearly as bad as what Minny did imo.

The bad thing about the West being so close is Minnesota is still in the mix for the 5/6 seed. I think they likely end up in a play-in game but wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t. At the current moment if we didn’t make a single move we are probably headed for a play-in game ourselves. I could see us being a 5/6 seed as well. It’s really hard to try and predict.
Still in the mix for 5th/6th? They're already tied for 5th. They're easily in the mix for 3rd at this point, with a good end of the season, with an outside shot at #2 if the Grizzlies continue to implode (not likely, in my mind, but stranger things have happened).

I also think if they want to trade Murray this offseason they can get 50 cents on the dollar for what they paid… Minny can’t get two unprotected picks and walker kessler for Rudy. The Hawks trade is not nearly as bad as what Minny did imo.

Ya i feel like the minnesotrade was one of the worst of all time

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I think we likely win the next few games… big time rest advantage on a long home stand… a real chance Minny continues to play better and we end up with zero lotto picks. Sad
Exactly my point since few months. I'm sure Minny qill be mucvh better than many people here think. And we are in between which is not good. 2 options only for me :1/ DA buy a good player and we try to compete as much as we can. Then beeing smart at the draf using our picks. 2/ We sell some good players and start to tank seriously.

but staying where we are currently is not good.

I'm still optimistic that the Suns, Warriors and Mavs push the T'wolves down to the 9th seed. That could happen as early as tomorrow evening.

I'm still optimistic that the Suns, Warriors and Mavs push the T'wolves down to the 9th seed. That could happen as early as tomorrow evening.
I don't have much confidence in the mavs but agree with the suns and warriors. I think both teams will finish strong. The same goes for the Lakers and Pelicans.

Minnesota plays Kings, Warriors, Magic and Nuggets at home next. After that they have only 9 home games left for the remainder of the season while they play 17 games on the road.

I would love to see them to drop 2 of those 4 games.

Oh wow I just realized Anthony Edwards has played every single game this year, averaging 36.5 minutes.

Leads NBA in total minutes played by 35.7 and for instance #10 on that list is 226.4 minutes behind.

Oh wow I just realized Anthony Edwards has played every single game this year, averaging 36.5 minutes.

Leads NBA in total minutes played by 35.7 and for instance #10 on that list is 226.4 minutes behind.
He has been playing incredible lately. He is turning into a legit superstar.

Minnys rhythm will hit a speed bump when KAT comes back or when they hit adversity again. Just too many pigheaded divas on that team.

This run really came after the players meeting they had. It's a chemistry thing. But when you add Towns back in to the mix, that chemistry on the court at least... drops again.

Minnys rhythm will hit a speed bump when KAT comes back or when they hit adversity again. Just too many pigheaded divas on that team.

This run really came after the players meeting they had. It's a chemistry thing. But when you add Towns back in to the mix, that chemistry on the court at least... drops again.
KAT is in the "no timeline" bucket, not even at games because he needs to "rest his leg in an optimal position". Estimate was 4-6 weeks and it has been 9.

Im no doctor but not being able to be at the bench when you are already 3 weeks past the estimate cannot be good.

KAT is in the "no timeline" bucket, not even at games because he needs to "rest his leg in an optimal position". Estimate was 4-6 weeks and it has been 9.

Im no doctor but not being able to be at the bench when you are already 3 weeks past the estimate cannot be good.

Minnesota fans have speculated he had a setback. He was out of his walking boot and recently he is back in it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play for the rest of the season or is out until April.

Minnesota fans have speculated he had a setback. He was out of his walking boot and recently he is back in it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play for the rest of the season or is out until April.
Setback is usually better than never healed.. so I'm not surprised they hope so. Havent heard anything official about reinjuring it... which is always concerning.

Sacramento is 1/14 from 3 in the first half against Minnesota. We are going to need them to make a three or two in the second half. They’re good looks too.