What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

It would definitely take more than 2 more wins to make the play-in, probably more like 4 or 5.
We currently have one less win and one more loss than the team sitting 10th. That is 2 wins not 4 or 5.
But yeah, not playing again to me says the Finnisher might be done for the season, so if that is true, unlikely we make the play in no matter how hard we play,and the coaches are then instantly on board with the front office plan to increase our odds at a higher pick in the name of development smh
If the Finnisher were half a man he'd demand they let him play

Are you implying @MT Steve isn't a hardcore fan?

Cos he is you know.

The Jazz must win every single game according to him. Or else!!!
One Love saw me enjoying the wins over the Celtics and Kings and just started beating the hell out of a strawman.

GettyImages-186651434-scarecrow.jpg

What did this poor man ever to do you.

Going to be fascinating to watch how the Wolves starters play. Jaden McDaniels has figured some stuff out on offense and it will be interesting to see if it translates with ANT and KAT on the court.

Yeah they must have been really desperate… it’s the only reason you do a deal for Kyrie… I’ll bet his days in Dallas are numbered unless they find a way to pair him with some youngish talent.

I’m other news… watched a little bit of that game and Gordon looks pretty good.
When healthy the dude still balls.

Dallas going down, Lakers loosing with Lebron.....this end of season is crazy. Hope for a great game from Rudy and Mike. And frankly , this starting 5 McDaniels, KAT- Rudy-ANT-Mike is nice to see. Definitly better than ours in the 2020-2022 era. I think they lose tonight as Warriors are really good at home but it may be a good game.

Dallas going down, Lakers loosing with Lebron.....this end of season is crazy. Hope for a great game from Rudy and Mike. And frankly , this starting 5 McDaniels, KAT- Rudy-ANT-Mike is nice to see. Definitly better than ours in the 2020-2022 era. I think they lose tonight as Warriors are really good at home but it may be a good game.
Definitely more talented, definitely not better.

Conley pisses me off.

Looks washed up all season, then goes to Minnesota and suddenly he's magically playing at a high level, while playing over 30 minutes a game, including b2b's.

One Love saw me enjoying the wins over the Celtics and Kings and just started beating the hell out of a strawman.

GettyImages-186651434-scarecrow.jpg

What did this poor man ever to do you.
You do realize we’d be having the 6th pick instead of 9th right now without those wins?

Glad you enjoyed those wins though.

Ignorance is bliss I guess.. lol!!!

You do realize we’d be having the 6th pick instead of 9th right now without those wins?

Glad you enjoyed those wins though.

Ignorance is bliss I guess.. lol!!!
Truthfully I see these games as a win/win. Either our young core leads us to a hard-fought win, which is a pleasure to watch, or we lose and that's good for our draft pick.

I think the people who can't enjoy it when the team wins this season are missing out.

I had thoughts… Depending on how the offseason goes I might be okay with a Hayward redemption tour.
Expiring contract next year that preserves 2024 cap space for the inevitable Lauri renegotiate and extend… not bad thinking.

I’m sure Charlotte would jump at dumping him into cap space.