What's new

Official 'What car(s) do you drive?' Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
Up until a year ago, I had been driving a 1999 Corolla for 11-12 years. I now drive a 2003 Corolla. Only had 66k miles on it when I started.

0293f7fc4eb029eded712023abd6eae8.jpg

How are these? Because from the outside, and I mean no offense, they look like a tin can on wheels. I was shocked at how small they are! Get good gas mileage?

If you like a really slow car, that gets bad gas mileage (I don't pay for gas, luckily) and you like to occasionally go off roading, I highly recommend. It has the same engine as a Fiat
Gawd damn it. Lol

If you like a really slow car, that gets bad gas mileage (I don't pay for gas, luckily) and you like to occasionally go off roading, I highly recommend. It has the same engine as a Fiat
Gawd damn it. Lol

I remember getting kinda excited when they were initially released bc they were so much cheaper than a Wrangler or Cherokee.

Aaaaand then I saw one. Gotta be honest, I've only seen "adventurous" college girls driving them except you.

I remember getting kinda excited when they were initially released bc they were so much cheaper than a Wrangler or Cherokee.

Aaaaand then I saw one. Gotta be honest, I've only seen "adventurous" college girls driving them except you.

Yeah, well, I make a lot of questionable decisions. I'm not a car guy at all.