What's new

Offseason - Tomorrow Begins Today

Avery

Bye Ricky, Thabo, Ekpe, Korver.

Point guard is open for business. Can we get it right this time?

Favors is worth bringing back for round two.

Another offseason, more hope for DM. Has to be more efficient.

RIP Dante.

we will get another scorer and be a contender next year. I really believe in it!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

What kind of offense talent could we get for Gobert? This route seems much easier than getting a bunch of shooters to surround Gobert and Mitchell.

Over/under 5 new players next seasons opening game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What kind of offense talent could we get for Gobert? This route seems much easier than getting a bunch of shooters to surround Gobert and Mitchell.

This is what I'm talking about. Keep Favors as the starting C and grab someone that can play some offense as Gobert is really our best trade piece.

This is what I'm talking about. Keep Favors as the starting C and grab someone that can play some offense as Gobert is really our best trade piece.
I know people don't even like thinking about trading Gobert, but I'm curious what we could actually get back for him with some other pieces. Curious what would be out there.

I wouldn't get my hopes up folks. Banking on a free agent to come save the day in Utah is a pretty bad bet unless Utah is the only team that has the ability to pay. (then we got a shot)

I just hope we don't keep adding guys like Korver, a loss of assets for a guy that can't even see the floor in the playoffs.

I know people don't even like thinking about trading Gobert, but I'm curious what we could actually get back for him with some other pieces. Curious what would be out there.

Not that much. Centers are a dime a dozen. You'd probably be looking at some overpaid vet that the other team would rather not pay. (like a John Wall or Blake Griffin)

I don't like the idea of trading Gobert, but I would do it because I'm scared of that next contract. However, you bring up the best point - who do we trade him for? I just don't see the guy who makes sense.

Maybe Gobert gets us unproven potential guys, but he isn't getting us Beal or anybody like that.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app