What's new

Offseason - Tomorrow Begins Today

i4n9uRi.png

It's time to start the recruiting process

I don't like the idea of trading Gobert, but I would do it because I'm scared of that next contract. However, you bring up the best point - who do we trade him for? I just don't see the guy who makes sense.

Maybe Gobert gets us unproven potential guys, but he isn't getting us Beal or anybody like that.

I agree about being scared of his next contract. As great as he is I'm not sure he's a supermax player.

Since the offseason is now here for us. We hope any team beats the rockets.

We get Kemba.

Kd goes to the Knicks.

The jazz get the number 1 seed

Find a point guard who can make a simple lob pass and an open 3 and your looking at a top 3 team.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Top 3 team in their division maybe. Denver and Portland are both currently better and set up better for the future. Plus Warriors are still better even if KD walks. Honersim on this board is deep

First order of business is to find a versatile scoring wing. Ingles/Crowder isn't it.

Then make a decision on a PG.
Royce? When he decides to put the pedal to the metal he is dang good. Jazz need to get more out of him.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

Since the offseason is now here for us. We hope any team beats the rockets.

We get Kemba.

Kd goes to the Knicks.

The jazz get the number 1 seed

zero chance Kemba comes to Utah. He is an East Coast guy who doesn't even like Denver so why would he like SLC? Only one team in the West he would want to go to and that's L.A.

Top 3 team in their division maybe. Denver and Portland are both currently better and set up better for the future. Plus Warriors are still better even if KD walks. Honersim on this board is deep
Many of the Jazzs losses we're down to not having solid point guard play. Rubio, exum and Neto are the opposite of reliable. Mitchell was forces to play off his position far to often. And the team struggled cause of it.

Many of the Jazzs losses we're down to not having solid point guard play. Rubio, exum and Neto are the opposite of reliable. Mitchell was forces to play off his position far to often. And the team struggled cause of it.
Y
I
AS I have been saying they need a point guard because Donovan isn't but pg doesn't make them better then Denver or Portland. Maybe on Par with OKC. POrtland has had injuries to too their starting center and they still won. No excuses. I heard 2 years ago about how Rubio is such a great fit for jazz franchise.

Also with Griffin in NOLA now he might be more willing to deal Jrue depending on what happens to the AD situation, I'd be kicking tires on that if I was DL over the next few weeks.

My work day is ugly tomorrow. Very sad i will miss locker cleanout. And exit interviews.

I
AS I have been saying they need a point guard because Donovan isn't but pg doesn't make them better then Denver or Portland. Maybe on Par with OKC. POrtland has had injuries to too their starting center and they still won. No excuses. I heard 2 years ago about how Rubio is such a great fit for jazz franchise.
Sure it does. I guarantee the Jazz win 5 more games this season with quality point guard play. 5 games puts you above Denver 1 game. Losing several games early this year really added up.