What's new

Open Practice Review

Interesting, and contradicts the others opinions he was all over the court defending everything.
Well, it is my opinion; just giving my 2 cents. If he was so great on defense, why did Brock Motum look like an All-Star the first half? The white team (actual Jazz players/prospects) were getting eaten alive in the paint and were losing most of the game until Hood and co. showed up.
I'd love Gobert to pan out. A front court of him and Favors? Good luck in the paint against them...Favors would need to develop offensively a bit more though. I will say, Gobert has a very nice shot. He just is a slow tall guy.

Funny side note - A very drunk (I hope he was drunk and not like that normally) guy came up to me and said the players were struggling with getting acclimated to Utah's humidity...

Funny side note - A very drunk (I hope he was drunk and not like that normally) guy came up to me and said the players were struggling with getting acclimated to Utah's humidity...

Maybe he meant Utah's humanity. A lot of players experience culture shock when they see the lack of diversity in the great city of Utah.

Maybe he meant Utah's humanity. A lot of players experience culture shock when they see the lack of diversity in the great city of Utah.
Haha. I'm not even close to how he articulated/slurred it, but I'm pretty sure he meant altitude. I could see how the desert SLC is could be confused with humidity though.

Haha. I'm not even close to how he articulated/slurred it, but I'm pretty sure he meant altitude. I could see how the desert SLC is could be confused with humidity though.

I know, I was just being funny. Glad he was a funny drunk instead of a mean one.

That is pretty funny. Having grown up with the low humidity in Utah, I always thought it was strange when players would powder their hands at half court (like KG). I wondered if they had a hand sweat problem.

Moved to Indiana and then DC and understood it completely. The lack of humidity in the air in Utah is so nice. I miss it.