What's new

Our broadcasting team

Boone might be the worst color guy in the league. Just stuttering, muttering, missing his cues, almost never ever saying anything insightful, not finishing his sentences, etc .... he is terrible.
I love Boone. Living legend.

Boone might be the worst color guy in the league. Just stuttering, muttering, missing his cues, almost never ever saying anything insightful, not finishing his sentences, etc .... he is terrible.
Well that turned awkwardly racist.

What about "toes it for 3!" on shots that are closer to dunks than threes?
Or 8 feet beyond the 3 pt line. I love those. He has added that thinking it sounds "with it" and he says it when Mitchell is 6 feet outside the 3 pt line. He just says **** because he hears someone else say it so he thinks it sounds good. He does not understand what he is saying. He just doesn't care enough to make any of it relevant.

Booner has grown on me over the years, despite his shortcomings. The fact that he isn’t Harpring gives him a lot of shine, IMO.

Bolerjack is a certified mannequin who probably did his best calling the Deron/AK era Jazz. I think he lost his muse when Memo retired. But having enjoyed decades of Hot Rod, it is difficult for me to see Boler as anything resembling adequate.

Booner has grown on me over the years, despite his shortcomings. The fact that he isn’t Harpring gives him a lot of shine, IMO.

Bolerjack is a certified mannequin who probably did his best calling the Deron/AK era Jazz. I think he lost his muse when Memo retired. But having enjoyed decades of Hot Rod, it is difficult for me to see Boler as anything resembling adequate.
This post needed a double-like.

Ah man

This is sooooo disappointing. Why can’t we get with a decent channel? Especially with so much of us streaming games? **** ****

I love YouTube tv with the exception of the Jazz. This just sucks. Guess I gotta go with hehe again

Ah man

This is sooooo disappointing. Why can’t we get with a decent channel? Especially with so much of us streaming games? **** ****

I love YouTube tv with the exception of the Jazz. This just sucks. Guess I gotta go with hehe again

Decision was made before Smith took over, I'd guess he's working on a much different deal. With all the change over with the sale, this was probably the best option given everything the world was throwing at them at the time. It sucks we have to wait another year, but I think Smith will improve it quite a bit.