What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

Seriously though, AD played with pain all night. I'm not sure Lebron is going to be healthy, Schroeder has COVID, Caruso left the game with pain tonight and didn't return, and the Lakers really can't rest anyone because they are playing to avoid the play-in. They are going to need to put their achy *** joints on a plane and sleep in a hotel, unlike that bubble life where they got a couple months to rest before the games started. Lakers have pulled off a few wins late, but they have 2 road victories in the past month.

This looks nothing like the bubble. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Lakers fall against Phoenix, or even get hit hard by a motivated Grizzlies squad in the final play in game. They aren't healthy and are out of time.

Absolutely!!! Brooklyn has star power, but the Lakers are still the team to beat because they have proven chemistry and glue guys like KCP, Caruso, Kuzma and Shroder.

Lakers are NOT the team to beat. Neither AD or LeBron is anywhere near properly healthy and they’re running out of time.

In the playoffs I want nothing to do with Lebron or Curry, and anyone who does hasn’t been paying much attention to basketball the last decade. Unfortunately there is a good chance we will face one of them in the first round.

I understand the Warriors are without Klay and Lebron is not 100%, but the Warriors and Lebron have accounted for seven of the last nine nba champions and basically 99% of nba finals appearances.

In the playoffs I want nothing to do with Lebron or Curry, and anyone who does hasn’t been paying much attention to basketball the last decade. Unfortunately there is a good chance we will face one of them in the first round.

I understand the Warriors are without Klay and Lebron is not 100%, but the Warriors and Lebron have accounted for seven of the last nine nba champions and basically 99% of nba finals appearances.
I'm not afraid, at all, of a depleted Warriors team if the Jazz are given a week's rest, get their starting guards back, and home court. If the Laker's are sorry enough to lose a play-in game, I'm not sure I would be terrified of them either.

Hell, if we beat Portland, at home, like we should, and can shut this regular season down early (for Rudy's sake) I am not sure I am fearing any first or second round matchup we may face.

I think you still have to play out all three games. They get a week off because of the play in... should be fairly fresh. Even if Suns lose tonight you can’t assume a win against the blazers... OKC and sac are bad but weird things happen and I wouldn’t sit our guys unless we had it wrapped up. I just think in general you should take the attitude of doing your own dirty work.

We have to win against Blazers regardless so we help Lakers get to 6th against Clippers and on the other side of bracket.

I know the play-in week gives us some rest but I would take any rest if things were set in stone. Suns lost and we may not need to play against OKC.

Well I thought so too until Infection pointed out the very real possibility of the Lakers sideswiping Portland or Dallas at the wire for the 6th spot and then the death-star meteor is back in our orbit.
We won't play the Lakers of they finish 6th. We will play the 8 seed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Listening to the Warriors feed. What homers. Never a word about the missed calls for our game. Sure Steph is the greatest shooter of all time but still I think he is overrated. For instance, I'd take Chris Paul as my point guard over him if I had to choose a team. While Steph can dominate a game, he can only do so if he's hot. He doesn't have the all-around skills of an all-time great player. Of course, a HOF player but not he's not on the same level of a Michael, Magic, Larry, LeBron. I actually think Giannis is the best player in the league today. I saw a top-25 in the league article on the Ringer -- Donovan was 22, Rudy 18, Giannis 7, Jokic 1.

I think he was saying both Dallas and Portland dropping, moving the Lakers to the 5th seed and into a potential second round matchup.
That's fine too. I just want an easier opponent in round 1.
Round 2 I expect a dogfight no matter who it is. It's the western conference playoffs. Teams that play on the second will be tough no matter what.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Listening to the Warriors feed. What homers. Never a word about the missed calls for our game. Sure Steph is the greatest shooter of all time but still I think he is overrated. For instance, I'd take Chris Paul as my point guard over him if I had to choose a team. While Steph can dominate a game, he can only do so if he's hot. He doesn't have the all-around skills of an all-time great player. Of course, a HOF player but not he's not on the same level of a Michael, Magic, Larry, LeBron. I actually think Giannis is the best player in the league today. I saw a top-25 in the league article on the Ringer -- Donovan was 22, Rudy 18, Giannis 7, Jokic 1.

youd take the guy who pulls his hammy every year in the playoffs?