What's new

Players only meeting.

Trumptards are like vampires, the light of day can kill them.

So there's that, oh and... don't ever invite one into your home.

The speed at which @JazzyFresh vanished from this thread is ****ing hilarious.
I got my infraction, rightfully so, and I told mod sorry and I'll stop.
That's why.

Oh this is a different thread lol.

I just really don't care after watching them attacks gays and last night burning down black businesses.

The speed at which @JazzyFresh vanished from this thread is ****ing hilarious.
And to be fair, I was saying this one game haitus wouldn't change a thing. This thread has had 2 post since Tuesday and none had to do with the actual issue.

Crickets is EXACTLY right. Thanks for proving my point that this will all just be forgotten. You literally are talking more about Trump supporters than actual issues. Exactly like I said.

And to be fair, I was saying this one game haitus wouldn't change a thing. This thread has had 2 post since Tuesday and none had to do with the actual issue.

Crickets is EXACTLY right. Thanks for proving my point that this will all just be forgotten. You literally are talking more about Trump supporters than actual issues. Exactly like I said.
****ing lolololololol.

holy **** lololololololol

Crickets

Voters' favorable views of the Black Lives Matter movement has dropped by 9 percentage points since June, including a 13-point dip among Republicans, according to new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll. The shift comes after the recent police shooting of another Black man: Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wis., last week.

I got my infraction, rightfully so, and I told mod sorry and I'll stop.
That's why.

Oh this is a different thread lol.

I just really don't care after watching them attacks gays and last night burning down black businesses.

Can y’all believe what a soft boi weren’t dealing with here??! Lmao.

More crickets

WHEC News 10 journalist Charles Molineaux captured photos of the destruction and the business owner, Jesse Barksdale.

According to the photos, it appears Mr. Barksdale placed a “Proud to be Black Owned” sign outside the business, which was clearly ignored by rioters allegedly protesting racial injustice.

“Multiple trucks on fire at U-Haul on State Street at Brown. Rochester fire just arriving now,” Molineaux reported early Sunday morning.

Meh I have no reason to make their life hell. They do good work. I didn't expect you to tattle on me. Now that's soft
It isn’t tattling. It’s helping them spray cottonseed oil at a cockroach. I’ve been posting here for 10 years... and I’m pretty ****ing tired of the way you’re wrecking stuff.