What's new

Players only meeting.

I'm so ashamed of a picture of me and how I look. I wish I were cool like you to be a 50 year old pud wacker and make fun of how people look. You're so cool, man. I'm so embarrassed.
You shouldn’t be embarrassed. It was a great gift.

I think Malcolm X's comments about the fox paints a pretty good picture of what's happening today. Sure, liberal and progressive meant something different 60/70 years ago, but it's fitting for today.

I didn't find it to be intellectually dishonest. I do think there are a lot of political puppets out there.
I agree that the "Fox" still exists now but can you answer who the Fox is or why do you think Lebron is a puppet for white liberals? What does LeBron do to calm down black anger for the benefit of white capitalists? Is NBA not one of the most progressive league in the world?

The video cuts put the beginning of the quote calling republicans racists and saying they are the wolf. I don't think this video would be as popular if it included the full quote within this alt-right bubble.

Apparently a John Oliver video makes JazzyFresh tongue-tied. Let’s try this as many times as possible.

Would you like to post a poll asking JFCers: Between Archie and One Brow, whom do find to be more reasonable and armed with better research?

I encourage you to do it.
Arguing with you is like arguing with a five-year-old.
I'm not surprised you're in the same corner as the guy who argued the lable of sexual misconduct... err... rape.

Last edited:
@Archie Moses

I think all of us value freedom of speech. I do think it is mostly radical far right personalities who feel as though freedom of speech no longer exists because they have been de-platformed by a commercial entity.

There is a discussion to be had about monopolies and their influence. But that's not been the claim or argument by these individuals.

Then there are their fans who carry the rally cry "freedom of speech! yargh!" who claim that freedom of speech no longer exists.

Fact is that freedom of speech DOES exist. And to bray like a rabid donkey that it doesn't is squarely on one side of the spectrum... the far right.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a five-year-old.
I'm not surprised you're in the same corner as the guy who argued the lable of sexual misconduct... err... rape.
You mean... One Brow and I have to agree one everything or nothing? Is that what you’re saying?

@Archie Moses

I think all of us value freedom of speech. I do think it is mostly radical far right personalities who feel as though freedom of speech no longer exists because they have been de-platformed by a commercial entity.

There is a discussion to be had about monopolies and their influence. But that's not been the claim or argument by these individuals.

Then there are their fans who carry the rally cry "freedom of speech! yargh!" who claim that freedom of speech no longer exists.

Fact is that freedom of speech DOES exist. And to bray like a rabid donkey that it doesn't is squarely on one side of the spectrum... the far right.
I completely agree with you.

@Archie Moses

these dudes seem to believe that freedom of speech can only truly exist if there’s also an absence of cultural shame structures. Well, the latter have obviously changed over time, but they are as old as the species.

In short, say what you want, but don’t envision some fantasy world where nobody rises up to shame you for it. When that happens, you can call it “fate.”