Players only meeting.

Archie Moses

Just asked for a self ban. Smdh.

I won't let the door hit me on the way out. ;) Cause it didn't. This place became far left. I hate Trump, but the SIMPS.
I can literally write something plain and simple and yet people on here think they can translate it into meaning something they wanna fight cause they're sheepletons, then no thank you
Let dudes like @NAOS make fun of my engagement pic from 10 year ago and bully people. I could say something so easy right here, but I know @NAOS was picked on. Let's see a pic of him. Cough....

Last edited:

FAILED STATE

Just asked for a self ban. Smdh.

I won't let the door hit me on the way out. ;) Cause it didn't. This place became far left. I hate Trump, but the SIMPS.
I can literally write something plain and simple and yet people on here think they can translate it into meaning something they wanna fight cause they're sheepletons, then no thank you
Let dudes like @NAOS make fun of my engagement pic from 10 year ago and bully people. I could say something so easy right here, but I know @NAOS was picked on. Let's see a pic of him. Cough....
Bro you’re taking things way out of context.

Archie Moses

@NAOS I can't debate one thing AM says so haha at a pic from him from 10 years ago. I could easily say something about you but dissing on looks is so 10-20 years ago.
That, and I know what you look like.

Archie Moses

But your track record is clear: it isn’t worth debating things with you.
Bro, you're intellectually a sheepleton, you told @Gameface to pump the breaks
I'm glad there are those who've seen my growth and willingness to grow.
Do you know what I posted in 2008? Do you know what I posted in 2020? No. You'd rather make childish remarks.

I know what you look like. Lol

I only say that cause of your comments.

FAILED STATE

You're a bitter, *** clown that has no intelligent takes and attacks people's looks when you look like you do.
FWIW, you looked like a handsome guy. The pose and styling in the pic was enduringly funny, though. It was my impression that you also thought that way about it. We can drop this whenever you’re ready.

FAILED STATE

Bro, you're intellectually a sheepleton, you told @Gameface to pump the breaks
I'm glad there are those who've seen my growth and willingness to grow.
Do you know what I posted in 2008? Do you know what I posted in 2020? No. You'd rather make childish remarks.

I only say that cause of your comments.
serious question..... are you huffing something right now?

Archie Moses

I don't know what's more cringe, calling people sheepleton and SIMPS, or angrily typing out "I know what you look like," three posts in a row.

This is embarrassing af :oops:
This literally proves how big of a one sided sheepleton you are.

NAOS makes fun of pictures of me for literally years.

You: your last 3 posts said you know what he looks like cringy af.

Sheepleton.