What's new

Players only meeting.

You and your alt have become impossible to ignore. You’ve infested several of the high-volume threads to the degree that the entire discussion has been turned in poor directions.

Oh, and nobody likes you.
That's fine. That's what the ignore function is for. I wasn't even part of this thread but you, not me, @'d me.

Imo the only reason I bother others is because I challenge them. I ask for proof, when there are anonymous sources, I then provide my own proof with actual human sources. I challenge the crazy idea that exponential growth will somehow make 75-150,000,000 Americans sick when it's mathematically improbable, almost impossible. I support a guy that you guys don't and I challenge the other anonymous source that claims something was said on a phone call yet the transcripts prove otherwise, all while Biden is on video admitting he withheld money from Ukraine. I challenge the Russia narrative that has been debunked.

I completely demoralize what many of you stand for and it bothers you.

I challenge the crazy idea that exponential growth will somehow make 75-150,000,000 Americans sick when it's mathematically improbable, almost impossible

“Trump officials are starting to implement policies that suggest a “herd immunity” strategy — a controversial approach that involves deliberately allowing the coronavirus to spread to build up population resistance more quickly, while protecting the most vulnerable.”

“It remains unclear how large a portion of the population must become infected with the new coronavirus to reach that threshold. Estimates have ranged from 20 percent to 80 percent. As scientists have learned more about the virus, some have narrowed their estimates to between 40 and 70 percent.

Swaminathan said that given the coronavirus’s transmissibility, it is likely about 65 to 70 percent of the population would need to become infected for there to be herd immunity.

Getting to such a threshold would “take a very long time,” she said.“
(The population of the United States is about 331 million. Even the low end of 20% to reach herd immunity results in about 62 million infections. I posted a non paywall version(MSN) for you, but it does what it feels like and posted the paywall version anyway. The excerpts get to the gist of it though. Given TIME, taking a herd immunity approach should allow the numbers to be possible. TIME.)

I actually enjoyed the Babylon Bee tweets. Funny stuff at times.

Last edited:
You and your alt have become impossible to ignore. You’ve infested several of the high-volume threads to the degree that the entire discussion has been turned in poor directions.

Oh, and nobody likes you.
Classic NAOS trying to be a bully. Dude got picked on and is bitter af.

İntellectually dishonest video which is just trying to Frame LeBron as a puppet running the same quote over and over. You should be aware that political and societal structure is ever changing. Liberal then does not mean the same thing, especially considering how agressively anti capitalist Malcolm X was.

Malcolm X believed they couldn't be saved by white liberals but Lebron is doing the saving here, anyways.

Also, if a video is running the same quote at least 3 times and putting a photo afrer it as if it means anything, it's not a good one.

That's fine. That's what the ignore function is for. I wasn't even part of this thread but you, not me, @'d me.

Imo the only reason I bother others is because I challenge them. I ask for proof, when there are anonymous sources, I then provide my own proof with actual human sources. I challenge the crazy idea that exponential growth will somehow make 75-150,000,000 Americans sick when it's mathematically improbable, almost impossible. I support a guy that you guys don't and I challenge the other anonymous source that claims something was said on a phone call yet the transcripts prove otherwise, all while Biden is on video admitting he withheld money from Ukraine. I challenge the Russia narrative that has been debunked.

I assure you this isn’t the only reason. But it’s naive and sort sweet that you want to think this about yourself. But you’re grown up enough to know the truth: there’s a lot more to why you bother other people.

Also just lol at your whole ****ing message here.... Aside from the fact that it’s full of ********, it’s hilarious that you think you turn these Breitbart headlines into your own hard-won victory.

Actually, ****, after I wrote that I realized how ****ing sad that is. I hope you find something to be proud of one day, so that you don’t have to stuff your mouth with other peoples’ words.

I expected you, off all dudes, to step up right now. I’m not gonna get pestered by you right now. Sorry. Bubbye.
@Archie Moses
Glad you got a chuckle. Sometimes when I need a chuckle around here, I can call to mind that family photo, featuring you, where you’re all sitting or leaning up against newspaper dispensers out on Main Street. Looking all hip and urban-chic.

İntellectually dishonest video which is just trying to Frame LeBron as a puppet running the same quote over and over. You should be aware that political and societal structure is ever changing. Liberal then does not mean the same thing, especially considering how agressively anti capitalist Malcolm X was.

Malcolm X believed they couldn't be saved by white liberals but Lebron is doing the saving here, anyways.

Also, if a video is running the same quote at least 3 times and putting a photo afrer it as if it means anything, it's not a good one.
The channel that video is from has another upload about how the attack in Charlottesville was staged. It's truly incredible how Mr Progressive keeps happening upon this stuff.

The channel that video is from has another upload about how the attack in Charlottesville was staged. It's truly incredible how Mr Progressive keeps happening upon this stuff.
Oof. The comment section was troublesome. Only one of them was not racist and it was shut down by like 20 commenters.

@Archie Moses
Glad you got a chuckle. Sometimes when I need a chuckle around here, I can call to mind that family photo, featuring you, where you’re all sitting or leaning up against newspaper dispensers out on Main Street. Looking all hip and urban-chic.
How picked on were you as a kid?

Just enough so that my memory became a steel trap for the truly embarrassing moments that people share with the world. Absurdity is a sweet pleasure.

I'm glad you think about a picture of me and it bugs you so bad. You're so cool, dude.

I think Malcolm X's comments about the fox paints a pretty good picture of what's happening today. Sure, liberal and progressive meant something different 60/70 years ago, but it's fitting for today.

I didn't find it to be intellectually dishonest. I do think there are a lot of political puppets out there.

I'm glad you think about a picture of me and it bugs you so bad. You're so cool, dude.
Bugs me? Pretty sure I just said it makes me laugh. It’s like you single-handedly made a classic episode of Key and Peele... except a really white version. One of the funniest things in the history of JFC, tbh.

There are months that go by without my thinking about that photo. But I can call it into mind when you show up and start flexing in some thread. It’s a good way to keep things in perspective.

Bugs me? Pretty sure I just said it makes me laugh. It’s like you single-handedly made a classic episode of Key and Peele... except a really white version. One of the funniest things in the history of JFC, tbh.

There are months that go by without my thinking about that photo. But I can call it into mind when you show up and start flexing in some thread. It’s a good way to keep things in perspective.

You're so cool, man. I'm glad the picture owns space in your head.

This is the classic example of what you do on here to try and bully posters. You're a fake tough guy. 100%

You're so cool, man. I'm glad the picture owns space in your head.

This is the classic example of what you do on here to try and bully posters. You're a fake tough guy. 100%
Should I try to thank you for that photo in a different way? I mean, Thanks for that photo, dude. I mean it.

Should I try to thank you for that photo in a different way? I mean, Thanks for that photo, dude. I mean it.
I'm so ashamed of a picture of me and how I look. I wish I were cool like you to be a 50 year old pud wacker and make fun of how people look. You're so cool, man. I'm so embarrassed.