What's new

Playoff Game 5: Jazz at Clippers 4/25/17 8:30 ROOT, TNT

That was strange, I expected them to get another shot and maybe have time to foul the jazz again. Chris is usually so good with the ball, and he just lost it....

Snyder wasn't having it. He knew CP3 was their only desperate hope. He killed that notion like an episode of Dexter.

Kinda frustrated about the W's superteam. Almost takes the fun out of it entirely.

Perhaps it takes the fun out of it for the rest of America too. I read yesterday the ratings are down for the second year in a row for all of the playoffs and down for Cavs and Warriors too.

Snyder wasn't having it. He knew CP3 was their only desperate hope. He killed that notion like an episode of Dexter.

It was a good move to double team trap Paul in the backcourt. Jazz players are just so freaking smart and situational aware. A result of good coaching.

Perhaps it takes the fun out of it for the rest of America too. I read yesterday the ratings are down for the second year in a row for all of the playoffs and down for Cavs and Warriors too.

Really? The WCF and Finals must have had record breaking ratings...

2017_04_26_00_56_05.gif

Not sure if shopping Churros or penis's in his hands are more appropriate....

Someone please make this happen before I have to create a thread.

Thanks.

His reaction was priceless after Joe hit that nail in the coffin jumper. That slight crazed look in his eyes and complete astonishment that I bet hundreds of thousands of LAC fans felt all at once.

It was glorious

Sent from my XT1609 using JazzFanz mobile app

His reaction was priceless after Joe hit that nail in the coffin jumper. That slight crazed look in his eyes and complete astonishment that I bet hundreds of thousands of LAC fans felt all at once.

It was glorious

Did you see the screen shot of the Clippers Wikipedia page? Someone changed the owner from Ballmers to Joe Johnson.

It was glorious

Actually kinda felt bad for the guy, tbh. Then I remembered he's fantastically wealthy and I didn't feel bad any more.

Not that I really care about it but I notice ESPN is back on its "who cares about Utah" phase again.

Westbrook
Westbrook
IT
More Westbrook
Why the Clippers lost
Westbrook
Clippers without Blake

Not that I really care about it but I notice ESPN is back on its "who cares about Utah" phase again.

Westbrook
Westbrook
IT
More Westbrook
Why the Clippers lost
Westbrook
Clippers without Blake

Can't blame them; without fast break bucket highlights to ooh and ahh, they don't know what to say.

Come on Utah, speed it up!

Can't blame them; without fast break bucket highlights to ooh and ahh, they don't know what to say.

Come on Utah, speed it up!

Sure. But at the very least, show some of the Joe Johnson highlights over the series thus far. He had another huge bucket as the 4th was wrapping up.